What's your hobby?

HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
I browse a fairly good image booru, you might have heard of it, it’s called Derpibooru.  
I also love video games, incase you couldn’t tell from my current avatar.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
Artistically I write and paint, other then that it’s video-games, books, and out-door stuff.  
One could argue that debating philosophy, religion, and politics may also be a hobby of mine, for better or worse.
Vlakc

Me personally:

-I like to read about history in general (can pass hours reading history from all eras in Wikipedia and other sites)

-Video games (FPS, TPS, not so complex RPG’s like mass effect and the witcher, strategy games)

-I like to learn new languages, currently I speak fluently: Spanish, Portuguese and English. know a bit more than the average when it comes to German, Italian, and French.

-Though I don’t like to watch sports, I like to play any kind of sports with people (because I like group activities and whatnot)

-Love to just hang out with people whether it is IRL or on the internet (like here)

-FUCKING PONIES MAN! ;P
D'

I like to take long jogs and exercise a lot…  
Other than that, I usually write stories most of the time. I play some video games from time to time if I can’t write, but that’s about it.

I’m not really exciting.
ArmyBoy57

Ummm… I happen to like My Little Ponies?  
full

I couldn’t resist do that.

Anyway i like military Aviation, playing video games (Ace Combat mainly), and just having a good time wherever i’m at.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Theopticals  
Add to that mountain biking, boating, fishing, kayaking, hang gliding, jet skiing, snowmobiling, scuba diving, dirt biking, off roading, road biking, autocrossing/track days, flying (when I can afford it), and riding ATVs/quads then yeah that’s me. I would love to try paragliding.

I also like building things and working with tools, computers, and traveling.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide