When have you made an ass of yourself on Derpibooru?

Gentlecolt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That is admittedly a concealed feeling everytime I open my mouth, and derpi not allowing the removal of own comments is like a curse to me
SocDev
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <SocDev> Si hay pelito, no hay delito
Artist -

Well stressed, friend!
Using autism as an insult when i made this account back when ponibooru died.

Before that, calling everyone a faggot while being anon.
CogWeaver
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I probably have been an ass on more than one occasion. I guess it’d just be any time I’m feeling pissed off or braindead, really. I feel like I’ve been getting better, though. Opinions of others I don’t agree with don’t rub me the wrong way as much any more, and I feel like I’m more patient with any general dumbness, assness, and dumbassness around me.  
I don’t think I’ve ignited any negative ‘adventures in the comments’ to my knowledge - if I have, it would be long after I moved past the image it would be on.  
And personally for me, I’ve found that calling others stupid or somehow judging my own actions better than others, is a pretty assy thing to do in and of itself - but that’s just me.
Twisty

@TheZcmme

thats because those are merged dupes.

you see when a dupe occurs someone points it out and punts a link to the pic in the comments, once a picture is merged both links are put into one.
Background Pony #BC82
When I started Derpibooru I did break rule 6# twice (Sockpuppeting). I felt (And I still feel) like an asshole for both. Both were kinda because I was too anxious to actually post on regular account and just went anon. I still do it, sorta. It’s just that the mods are really nice to not ban my arse every time and I tend to have happy/anxious/depressed episodes where I do stuff differently.
It’s probably not much to worry or be ashamed of, considering. But I just have strong emotions against failing someone or something and I just feel damn bad. Like… Both times I got banned I tried to overdose just because of it.
I just hope I don’t repeat my mistake in the future or don’t get banned by anything else.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

The details are thankfully slipping my mind nowadays, but I remember being much ruder here maybe a few years back. Probably made an ass of myself when I was a mod a year or two back too :p
edit: fuck I missed an easy site assistant=ass joke
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I started being an ass the moment I decided to join the Politics forum, which was two weeks ago. I’m only there because Twitter banned me for standing up to transphobes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide