When have you made an ass of yourself on Derpibooru?

Gentlecolt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That is admittedly a concealed feeling everytime I open my mouth, and derpi not allowing the removal of own comments is like a curse to me
SocDev
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <SocDev> Si hay pelito, no hay delito
Artist -

Well stressed, friend!
Using autism as an insult when i made this account back when ponibooru died.

Before that, calling everyone a faggot while being anon.
CogWeaver
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I probably have been an ass on more than one occasion. I guess it'd just be any time I'm feeling pissed off or braindead, really. I feel like I've been getting better, though. Opinions of others I don't agree with don't rub me the wrong way as much any more, and I feel like I'm more patient with any general dumbness, assness, and dumbassness around me.
I don't think I've ignited any negative 'adventures in the comments' to my knowledge — if I have, it would be long after I moved past the image it would be on.
And personally for me, I've found that calling others stupid or somehow judging my own actions better than others, is a pretty assy thing to do in and of itself — but that's just me.
Twisty

@TheZcmme

thats because those are merged dupes.

you see when a dupe occurs someone points it out and punts a link to the pic in the comments, once a picture is merged both links are put into one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~