Why Do You Care? It's not Real

Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
This has been going on for years now and not just in this fandom, but fandoms all around us. When it comes to fictional worlds we for some reason get worked up over anything we don’t like.

Why?

Guys, it’s not real. If it’s a book then it’s ink. If it’s a comic book then it’s colored ink. If it’s on TV then it’s just scripted sound and clip by clip drawings/acting.

It seriously doesn’t matter if a fan draws anything “offensive” because it just isn’t real.

None of this is real. I’m sorry I am coming off so brash, but in the end why does anyone care so much?

Yes you can demand better, but only if you pay for those services. Did you pay to see the show by buying the season, ordering Netflix, or some other transaction for something either official or commissioned? Then you’re allowed to complain if it’s terrible.

Did you just watch the show one day for free on the internet or tv? Maybe came across a fanmade picture or otherwise non-canon artwork? Then you’re NOT allowed to complain.

Ok yes technically you CAN complain, you have free will, but you really shouldn’t. You just shouldn’t. All it does is spread negativity and it makes people uncomfortable (not to mention you just look bad doing it).

It doesn’t matter if you’re a big time star or famous internet celebrity, your opinion is only an opinion. Let everyone else have fun and just move onto some other episode or art piece if you don’t like it.

Ok? Ok.
Background Pony #D367
Nah, I disagree with that mindset that you have to be “supportive” to then being the opposite when something is not to your liking. ANYway if you are responding to me, make sure it is not unreasonably judgmental like “go eat shit cake” or “go suck a cheesy dick” or “go suck your mother” and all that. Actually respond like if I post about asking for sex, you post, “No, go ask someone else younger than you, preferably half your age and minus seven” instead of, “Rofl. Do you seriously think YOU have any chance of being with me? Not even in your dreams.” Like, drop the arrogant front please, and I know I was when I was little, but I was ignorant to the correct ways that time. Transform all MLP characters I like into real organic beings that are fixated on me.
Background Pony #D367
@Dust Rock  
With some extra detail to go with it too. Listen some Mushroomhead songs and then report back to me. It’s great stuff man. I am so scared of watching anime man. I transferred over to Friendship is Magic and I’m still scared man. Here are some songs to check out!:  
Mushroomhead - Mommy  
Mushroomhead - Among The Crows (Please please PLEASE find the lyrics)  
Mushroomhead - Mother Machine Gun  
Mushroomhead - The Final Act  
Mushroomhead - Save Us  
Hatrix - Deprivation  
3 Quarters Dead - Breathe  
Tenafly Viper - The Stranger  
Church - Cannibal  
A Killer’s Confession - Numb (Demo)  
Jeffrey Nothing - Paint The Whole Dream Evil  
Pitch Black Forecast - Season Of Hell  
Mushroomhead - Before I Die  
(216) - Hands Bound  
Mushroomhead - Almost Gone
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide