WTB Starlight Glimmer & Trixie Fan Series Figure OBO starting at 100$ negotiable

goawayplsfgdsgfsg

I was told by a friend this would likely be the best place to see if anyone would be willing to sell a fan series Starlight Glimmer and Trixie figure as there is quite literally no retailers or international shipping places selling them at the time of writing. I am willing to go beyond 100$ for the figure EVEN OUT OF BOX but within reason. I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to post this to as i’m unfamiliar with Derpi and after reading the site rules I didn’t see anything against it and figured General would be the best place to post this at. If anyone would be willing to sell to me as I live in the USA please private message me here and i’ll send you my email to continue discussing. Thank you for reading, hoping for the best.  
full
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@goawayplsfgdsgfsg  
I don’t think anyone here owns the set you are looking for, or at least is willing to part with it, sorry.

Also word of advice, might as to remove your email address from the post. Mods want people to keep stuff like personal emails private, would be better if you saved it for when someone messages you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide