You have thirty seconds to make a call to yourself of five years ago...

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
…what would you say? How would you convince your past self that this isn’t a prank and you only have thirty seconds so could you please LISTEN?

Got this from Quora, found it very interesting.

I’ll post what I’d say later tonight, I’m running late for work.
YateWorldOrder
Artist -

Hmm that would be 2010.

I would tell myself to fix my sleep habits and lifestyle. And open up to people earlier and start fixing my family ties. Not to mention to get started with my dream projects. For me fighting my old depression etc. Stole many years away from my life.

Who knows I could have been a great fanartist and work as an artist right now.
Background Pony #A474
Ṙ̜͎͕̠̺̤̜̀̐̅́͊̒͘͢͞Ų̵̼̞͚̲̙̤͐́̈́̅̄̆̌͘͘͜͜͡Ṅ̸̖̗̳̠̰̝͐̆͊͋̍͆͋͘͝ W̸̩͈̹̰̝̣͎̐͌̀͐̔̎͘H̨̡̳̬͍̖͚̬̣̒̏͒̎͗͋̕͢͠͞I̝̭̩̤͕̜͕̬͓̝̎̿̓̎̐̈́͝Ḽ̡̯̜̩̆͊͊̄̑͢E͎̩͍̺͇̍͒̃̃̍̚͘͡͝͝ Ỷ̗̝̳̦̥͒͋̚͡͠O̸̠̖̮͓͙̼̊̔̑̉̽̚̚͢͝Ų̭̜̺̖̤̰͍͎͗̂̀͂̾͊̄̿͊͜͝ Ş̷̣̟̜͚͓̪̭̩̗͂͗̓̍͐̅̕T̵̨̛̖͖̦̻̍̽͋̍͠I̸͈̻̙̗͎͚͖̋̓̈͗̉̊L̷̪̩̥͔̤̩̜̃̒̆́̈͆̇̂́L̶̦̦̳̦̠̩̃̍͋͒͒̎̎͘͞ Ĉ̛̜̩̳̣̻̇̓͐͐͝͞A̵̢̦͎͉͉̻̣̖͓̖͊̑̌͐͡N̷̛̯͓̰͎̱͎̮̔͌̂̏̈
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
I would tell myself that after several hundred failed drawings, dozens of failed interviews, and 30 or so failed webapps, I became an amazing artist, gain a career that eventually give me a job with 6 figures, and developed a cashcow of a webapp.

None of that is true, but it would give me the motivation to try harder than I have so far, and maybe those things would actually become real.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Let’s see…5 years ago I would’ve been 14. Halfway through the 8th grade and getting ready to go up to becoming a freshman in high school.

-Start hiding your cigarettes better, you will get caught a lot  
-Move from smoking to chew before you move up to high school level baseball, it’s going to be total hell if you wait  
-Girls don’t like receiving poetry as much as you are going to think

there we go
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Crap, I forgot all about this thread. How sad is that, I started this thing and then proceeded to forget all about it for almost two weeks.

ANYWAY! I’d tell myself to skip college altogether and go straight into EMT training. In order to prove to my past self that I’m really from the future, I’d tell him/me that I had just failed everything and dropped out of college (the name of which I’d then tell him/me) as well as the names of the friends I had made there.
lasty

dead to you
“Hi. Have you noticed how I sound like you? There’s a reason for that. I have tons of good advice for you, but I’m pretty sure I can’t tell you because of paradoxes and time bending or something. That sucks and this whole miraculous time-call thing is kind of a waste. ‘kay, sorry I teased you with information I can’t give, bye.  
…there’s gonna be a Deadpool movie in 2015, but I haven’t seen it yet. But it looks super-good. Oh, also, ‘Scooty-Puff Jr. SSSUUUUUUUUuuuu uuuu ucks!’ Ha ha, references! (hanging up sound)”
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@And Brother I Hurt People

@lasty

I’m glad you’re so content with your life and the choices you’ve made up to this point that you don’t feel the need to give your past self any advice.

Then again, Brother’s comment could be telling her past self to realize her homosexuality and come out of the closet.

Or maybe I’m just overthinking it.
Background Pony #8A76
Yo, I am you, five years from the future. Do whatever you can to stop the musician Christopher John Cornell, singer for Audioslave, and formerly Soundgarden from dying on May 18th, 2017.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Crap, I forgot all about this thread. How sad is that, I started this thing and then proceeded to forget all about it for almost two weeks.
ANYWAY! I’d tell myself to skip college altogether and go straight into EMT training. In order to prove to my past self that I’m really from the future, I’d tell him/me that I had just failed everything and dropped out of college (the name of which I’d then tell him/me) as well as the names of the friends I had made there.

Fuck man, it’s been five years already.

I failed the EMT training too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide