Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Animal Crossing discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Whether you used to be an addict, or just recently played it, or own every game, or just want Isabelle to be your waifu, (we won't judge you... much) let's make a discussion for AC in time for the upcoming Switch game we know nothing about yet.

Or you can feel free to trade AC items/bells, friendcodes, and such.

Recently got some AC Amiibo cheap. Including K.K. Slider one of my favorite AC characters. Shame the AC Amiibo didn't quite become popular, but oh well, they're still quite adorb's.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Whether you used to be an addict, or just recently played it, or own every game, or just want Isabelle to be your waifu, (we won't judge you... much) let's make a discussion for AC in time for the upcoming Switch game we know nothing about yet.

Recently got some AC Amiibo cheap. Including K.K. Slider one of my favorite AC characters. Shame the AC Amiibo didn't quite become popular, but oh well, they're still quite adorb's.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Whether you used to be an addict, or just recently played it, or own every game, or just want Isabelle to be your waifu, let's make a discussion for AC in time for the upcoming Switch game we know nothing about yet.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky