Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Animal Crossing discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@The Equestrian Zodiac":](/generals/animal-crossing-discussion/post/4284764#post_4284764
)  
That too, that's always fun. Or write nasty letters to your neighbors, they won't give a flip. (Just be wary they'll show them to other players visiting your town.)

I admit, I've written letters cussing out other NPC animal villagers, or flirting with the female ones to try to get a reaction out of them. lol I'm awful.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@The Equestrian Zodiac":/generals/animal-crossing-discussion/post/4284764#post_4284764
That too, that's always fun. Or write nasty letters to your neighbors, they won't give a flip. (Just be wary they'll show them to other players visiting your town.)

I admit, I've written letters cussing out other NPC animal villagers, or flirting with the female ones to try to get a reaction out of them. lol
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky