Animal Crossing discussion

GlitchedWolf
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@Wiimeiser  
Official patch notes from Nintendo:  
General updates
Seasonal events have been updated. 

The following content has also been added: 
    Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping. 
Fixed issues
Adjustments and corrections were made to improve the game play experience. 

So not much changed, biggest thing here is new seasonal items.
GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
So I took a quick look around the internet to see in detail the new changes and I’ve found this image, it shows the items name with the dates you can get them. full  
As for the seasonal changes, there’ll be firework festivals every sunday after 7pm throughout august, during these you can get some other new items:  
-Different flavors (colors) of cotton candy  
-Different flavors of tea  
-Different flavors of “frozen treat” (popsicle)

That seems to be it for the update, If I missed anything, you can post about it. - Everything posted here should be accurate as multiple sources confirm these findings.  
Source 1  
Source 2  
Source 3
GlitchedWolf
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@Wiimeiser  
Possibly sure, but seeing as there’s no news on Nintendo moving on from the Switch there could still be another major update before Nintendo makes a new console and a new animal crossing with it.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Hope that’s DLC, but unlikely. It’s funny we miss a building that didn’t contribute alot to the game. (But it was relaxing, and offered a working minigame in the 3DS game.)

I liked how in the DS game “Wild World” you used to be able to store Gyroids with Brewster.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Probably not, but you never know… The “Welcome Amiibo” update for “New Leaf” came out of nowhere.

Also, “New Horizons” really needs Zelda outfits too. We got Mario ones last year.

Would love the Samus outfit to return, and maybe an alt version for “Metroid Dread.”
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Me:Looking at the Animal Crossing update: Oh it’s Animal Crossing my town is full of weeds.

Animal Crossing update will include Brewster:OH YES YES YES!!!!
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I recently got the recently released official VIZ localization of  
“Animal Crossing New Horizons Deserted Island Diary” manga.

full

It’s not much of a “diary,” but more of a batship crazy gag manga about 4 insane AC human villagers, (that are basically 4 different AC player stereotypes, like one is obsessed with money, and one is obsessed with fishing) with some cool character profiles, and game tips, (with goofy manga comic strips) and a bonus 4 page comic of the author showing off her AC town (drawn in manga format) with her favorite villager Diva.

The manga is cute, insane, and I recommend it to any AC fan, even if they aren’t into manga.

And despite being rated “all ages” it has some slightly lewd jokes for older fans.  
Like one of the boy villagers going around naked several times, wearing only a leaf.
Background Pony #280B
Someone on TikTok made a bunch of clips based on The Golden Girls in Animal Crossing style and I love it.
Background Pony #280B
Holy smokes, look what I nabbed at Target after believing that scalpers would ruin my potential island.

full
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #280B
Lucky, I hear some places have Amiibo cards, if you look hard enough. So they aren’t as rare as people say depending on where you live.
But finding the “Hello Kitty” card pack (especially at the original MSRP) is very lucky.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide