Animal Crossing discussion

Background Pony #5D6F
November Goal: Get K.K. Slider to visit, then turn my island into a theme park. How’s that?
Background Pony #5D6F
My current residents are Cherry, Marshal, Ankha, Stitches, Chai, Chelsea, Etoile, Marty, Rilla and Toby. And I ain’t letting any of them leave~
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So, paid DLC, which Lottie is in charge of. I was expecting Brewster, Kappn and Lottie in some capacity, and some QOL updates. Cooking and ceiling furniture were expected but gyroids, especially rebooted like this, was a pleasant surprise.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
It’s nice they’re giving us so much, and so many missed characters for free.
As for the subscription based DLC, that seems like a semi-sequal to “Happy Home Academy” for 3DS. So that’s almost a whole new game. Which is cool, even if fans were kinda mixed on that game. (Japan loved it, I hear.)
Would’ve liked some of the 3DS Island/video game minigames to come back though.
Background Pony #5D6F
I just deleted my save data, I’ll start again after the update lands next month. In the meantime…it its time for me to hunt a few EMMIs.
Background Pony #5D6F
I feel bad for anyone who owned New Horizons…and died before the update was announced. 😔
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Pony #5D6F
Why would you say that? Froggy Chair was announced as well as Brewseter and Gyroids and Kapn, and Toritmer’s alive.
But yeah the Expasion Pass is bust right now just by the DLC so atleast then it’ll be your forever.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I have the assumption that making vacation homes for animals in Happy Home Paradise is the closest thing we’ll get to increasing an island’s population. It will just have to be on different islands.
@igotnopicks
Why is everybody so hyped about the Froggy Chair? What I want to know is when more Nintendo-themed furniture will arrive.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
The AC DLC “Happy Home” style game is a nice bonus, but still doesn’t entirely justify the price for a premium sub… They really need to offer more.
@Red-Supernova
Everyone missed the Froggy chair (and it’s fart/croak noise) to the point it was a meme for awhile.
I’m a little disapointed they didn’t bring back the Samus costume, and Zelda item series from the 3DS game, considering it’s both their anniversaries this year.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks
I’m not ok, as I liked the Nintendo stuff. That was always kinda the appeal of AC, as it had nods to other games, (and not just Mario) and even the first one you could get stuff like a model Arwing from StarFox.
I also kinda miss the SMB fire bar, and how it played the castle music.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@WyrmSpawN
As someone who lusts for bunny girls, I do have the hots for Sasha. And I knew that was Joaoppereiraus’s work since he gives all the AC characters butts if they’re pantsless. :3
@Beau Skunky
You are? Well I have yet to read your post there so this means we both aren’t blind to Nintendo’s terrible decisions around the Switch.
Hopefully DLCs for other games will be part of the Expansion Pass unless they love digging their own grave regarding the bad press around the Switch’s services.
So they missed the chair because of its noise?
I say they should come back.
@Beau Skunky
And I’m okay with no Nintendo furniture coming back.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK! >:(
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks
I understand, but I just miss some things.
Nice to finally have Gyroids back. I was confused to their exclusion.
@Red-Supernova
I love Nintendo, but I have criticized them in the past here many times, as well. In fact, I stated before on this site I didn’t like how bland the Switch main menu was, and just copied the PS4’s main menu look.
I liked the more customizable interface of the 3DS & WiiU.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide