Animal Crossing discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I chose Silver Sun as the island name because one of my previous islands was named “Gold Sun” due to the oranges, and then I remember how I always get the second-titled Pokémon game in each pair (from Blue all the way to Violet), in this case I chose Silver instead of Gold… and thus the rest is history.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Got a Raymond, Sasha, and Shiro from a series 5 card pack. Surprised I got so many popular characters in one pack.
Then again, Series 5 has a smaller cast then previous ones.
Still want Petri the doctor mouse.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jade Kitsune
Cherry the goth/punk dog is cool. She oddly got very popular after “Pocket Camp” came out, as she was one of the first villagers released in it.
Already got an Ankha card from a Series 2 card pack. I wonder if they print more of her after she got popular.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Beau Skunky
I actually plan to make my island, once I unlock terraforming and save up a few million bells, have a mountain where Ankha and Cherry are at the peak, my house is on the second level as their servant, and everyone else is on the bottom.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jade Kitsune
You can move houses and stuff at Nook’s so that’s possible.
I hardly even customized my island, while alot of players make really ellaborate ones. I saw someone even recreate the Hyrule map from “A Link to the Past” with their island.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I just witnessed the absolute perfect conversation between Kidd and Ankha.
Ankha: Oh, Luca! Kidd here was just telling me he’s putting on a play. And darling, he wants ME to star as the princess! Me! Can you believe it?
Kidd: Exactamundo! But don’t worry, Luca, you can be in it too. You can play, hmm, lemme see… I know! You can play Villager A. You’ll have to do a lot of standing around in the background, but you’ll be great at it. Of course, the real question is… who should I play?
Luca: The princess!
Kidd: The prin…cess, eh?! Me?! Well, that’s an unexpected choice. But you know what? I’m in! Challenging roles are what I live for! And a princess, well, that’s the role of a lifetime!
Ankha: But… but… that was supposed to be MY role of a lifetime! Ah well. Truth be told, I’m better suited for the role of a queen, darling.
Posted Report
Background Pony #4F6D
Stupid. But it’d be interesting to see an Animal Crossing series that focuses on the NPCs of the games. Showing their daily lives, backstories and even getting into some situations or adventure
Stupid, I know
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
How Ankha is portrayed within the games: A tad condescending at first but will treat the player with kindness as more time is spent with her, like any “snooty” character.
How she’s portrayed on the internet: a controlling, selfish, narcissistic b(yay)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide