Viewing last 25 versions of post by Alphamon_Ouryuken in topic Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Lord of the Empty Seat
[@Background Pony \#4166](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5169763#post_5169763)

> ”Cannot logically refute”
>
>
You do get that if logic’s not involved, then it’s emotion driving the argument, right?

And that's the problem, they pretend that anyone who defends the series in general isn't thinking logically.

>
> You really like throwing around the “mental illness” accusation whenever cognitive dissonance gets brought up like you have no idea what CD even is.
>

The way these so-called fans phrase it, they pretty much treated like that's what it is regarding anyone defending aspects of the series they hate.

> Like you seem to be incapable of comprehending that someone can be speaking entirely out of emotional adoration for something without any critical thought to speak of in the heat of the moment.
>

It sounds more like YOU are incapable of comprehending that someone can have enough critical thinking when defending aspects of the series they enjoy.

> In layman’s terms, it’s a more professional way of describing when someone is faced with a situation that instills discomfort in them and basically lie to themselves in order to perceive the situation as something else that they would not be on good terms with otherwise in order to maintain happiness.

Newsflash: Fans are ALLOWED to enjoy what others dislike without that nonsensically attitude being applied to it.

We're not "lying to ourselves" about what's good about simply to "perceive the situation as something else", we're simply defending our stance on why we enjoy it.

There's a difference and you should learn to ACCEPT that.

> It’s basically a maladaptive coping mechanism that is a byproduct of denial.

So another words unless we accept that it's terrible we're not allowed to be perceived as just enjoying it, but rather just going into denial over coping with the fact that it's bad?

Yeah, that doesn't sound condescending AT ALL.

Get off your high horse.

> You know what IS a potential symptom of mental illness? Protracted irrational obsessive aggression and belligerence. Something that happens roughly half the time in this very thread.

It's cute that you think you're actually making a point. But in reality you're simply trying to Gaslight everyone here just because you can't handle the idea of your little group being in the wrong. Seems more like they themselves are showcasing that little symptom you mentioned the more than anyone here.

And yes, I know that you're a part of that group considering the fact that you're so desperate to defend it, you're not as subtle as you think you are.

Like I said, get off your high horse.

> If you really hate that group and everyone in it so much, actually do something about it and start a petition somewhere so that the US government will finally be forced to legally act and erase it off the internet for good.

I dislike the group, but but that's a step too far and a complete waste of time. Honestly that sounds like something that imbecile Mixmaster226 would come up with.

> You said you wanted to enlist their services for that at one point, right? What’s stopping you from trying?
>

I never once said that in my life. Especially since it not only asinine but completely pointless. Why would the U.S. Government have any interest in a group of toxic fans?

I suggest you stop assuming you know me and trying to put words in my mouth.
No reason given
Edited by Alphamon_Ouryuken