Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
[@lonewolf](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5178820#post_5178820)
> [@Kolbjorn](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5178781#post_5178781)
> Holly shit. Didn't see that one coming. Anti Vax and far left.

Science and Politics have NEVER mixed well. Regardless of which spectrum it is or how much each side claim they adhere to it.
One is driven by logic and research, while the latter field is fueled by emotions and sensibilities(much like religion and superstitions). The reality is, the common folks(including myself) on average are woefully scientifically inept. But we all can get very emotional over shit.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
[@lonewolf](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5178820#post_5178820)
> [@Kolbjorn](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5178781#post_5178781)
> Holly shit. Didn't see that one coming. Anti Vax and far left.

Science and Politics have NEVER mixed well. Regardless of which spectrum it is or how much each side claim they adhere to it.
One is driven by falogicts and research, while the latter field is fueled by emotions and sensibilities(much like religion and superstitions). The reality is, the common folks(including myself) on average are woefully scientifically inept.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ