Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
[@AC97](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5185916#post_5185916)
The comFicx sounds like nothing but window dressing for a screed two years irrelevant. Would Twilight be willing to have extended an olive branch to the pony out to annihilate the changeling progeny?
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
[@AC97](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5185916#post_5185916)
The comic sounds like nothing but window dressing for a screed two years irrelevant. Would Twhiclighever of the M6 who peered into Chrysalis’s mind be willing to have extended an olive branch to the pony out to annihilate the changeling progeny?
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
The comic sounds like nothing but window dressing for a screed two years irrelevant. Would whichever of the M6 who peered into Chrysalis’s mind be willing to have extended an olive branch to the pony out to annihilate the changeling progeny?
No reason given
Edited by Vivace