Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
IIRC, Mixmaster or SaveMLP was an autistic man who had a difficult and sad life. His main reason to change the finale of MLP was because he was simply not satisfied with the ending, and he took it so seriously because the show was like a refuge against the bad things in his life.

[@Background Pony \#B04C](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5041984#post_5041984)
> [@icey wicey 1517](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5041263#post_5041263)  
> Apparently the guy behind that movement is named [redacted], who also goes by Mixmaster226. He's revealed that he doesn't think too highly of his life, because he's an autistic virgin in his 30s who still lives with his parents. Friendship is Magic was one of the few things that actually made him happy, but he completely snapped after Season 9, seeing it as a complete betrayal of everything he liked about the first eight seasons. As a result, he's been on this big crusade to get G5 cancelled and have Season 9 of FIM "redone." I initially found the crusade to be hilariously pathetic when I first found out about it, but after learning about [redacted]'s motivations, I find it more sad than anything else.

This Mixmaster guy makes me ashamed of being called a "brony", because the name makes me think of fans who behave like him. Although my level of obsession isn't as deep as his, his antics sometimes makes me feel ashamed and sad of being autistic and having ADHD.

I like MLP, but I don't want to end up being as locked up as this guy.
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR