Viewing last 25 versions of post by Megalobronia in topic Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
[@Background Pony \#5A28](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5273152#post_5273152)
Speaking of the Pony Venting Thread, there's one user over there who says some people really need to let go of their hatred/dislike towards certain episodes and characters long after the show ended, something I wholeheartedly agree with.
No reason given
Edited by Megalobronia
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
[@Background Pony \#5A28](/forums/generals/topics/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw?post_id=5273152#post_5273152)
Speaking of the Pony Venting Thread, there's one user who says some people (not necessarily just SaveMLP) really need to let go of their hatred/dislike towards certain episodes and characters long after the show ended, something I wholeheartedly agree with.
No reason given
Edited by Megalobronia
Megalobronia

Nintendo Nerd
Speaking of the Pony Venting Thread, there's one user who says some people (not necessarily just SaveMLP) really need to let go of their hatred/dislike towards certain episodes and characters long after the show ended, something I wholeheartedly agree with.
No reason given
Edited by Megalobronia