Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #5D02
@Kolbjorn  
I will say she handled her departure from the fandom better than Wubcake did, but I still don’t understand why ex-bronies feel the need to make these grand announcements about how much the fandom has wronged them and how they’re leaving it forever. I have legitimately never seen any other fandom do that. Not to mention the replies to that tweet are filled with people treating bronies like some fallen empire that is now overrun with the most toxic people imaginable, which kind of pisses me off.
Latecomer

@Background Pony #5D02  
Because seeing the damage such bad behaviour does, and linking it to the depletion of the fandom, stands some chance of getting some people to try and change said behaviour wither on their own part or others?

Or just, you know, because when you’re that upset you feel like getting it off your chest and you might as well leave without having things unsaid.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
People I don’t know harassing an artist I don’t know, yet we were all in the same fandom.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
That’s it. According to one person in the comments they got a strike against their Facebook account for posting that picture (Farcebook has been doing that lately. I’m with an insulator collector’s group and people who have tried posting pic’s of porcelain insulators have been getting them blocked).
Kolbjorn

Banana
@icey wicey 1517  
That actually looks nice, and I guess it could be something fun to do if you like that kind of thing. The worst part is that probably the person that did it doesn’t know why it was deleted and is trying to figure out what she/he did “wrong”

@PUBLIQclopAccountant  
You know you can delete your FB account any time you want, right?
🐴
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Kolbjorn  
But if I delete it, I’ll feel responsible to set up alternative contact methods; if I get it deleted for me, I’ll leave everyone to wonder if I died or not.
Background Pony #39C3
@MLPFan2012  
Totally-not-a-nazi that somehow ends up spouting a lot of white supremacist garbage and collects nazi paraphernalia.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@Kolbjorn  
So, you reported him right? I had heard of him being a Nazi or some type of white surprimist awhile ago but never really kept track of him other than having a pretty bad impression of him once. I find all twitter drama and most deplatforming circumspect but I wanted to ask, what exactly brought him over the line to trigger this action now?
Background Pony #B008
@icey wicey 1517  
Old pony musician who returned this year.  
Made some classic pony tunes back in the day. (Omnipony was 14 when they first started out in 2011. Sad they turned out like this too.)
🐴
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Kolbjorn  
Why the hell do people write these long Twitter confessions rather than acting like professional musicians and either sweeping it under the rug or writing a #1 hit single about the experience?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.