Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #4758
An fan artist on Twitter named Chopsticks is currently drawing his top 20 favorite MLP characters. He posted #19 today, which happens to be the controversial OC Aryanne. Needless to say, he got ratioed pretty hard and left-wing bronies are now trying to get him cancelled. Even Calpain announced he’s unfollowing him and will no longer be featuring his artwork on Equestria Daily. I’m really hoping this doesn’t lead to a revival of that Nazi controversy that happened last year. Both sides were being very unreasonable back then, and I’d prefer not to return to that.
For those of you who don’t feel like clicking the link, here’s the image in question:
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Background Bat #4758
I don’t condone Nazi ideology. But I remember a time when EqD would feature some Nazi pony art in Drawfriends. Few people bat an eye.
Yet Soviet ponies are allowed still?
People are so fucking sensitive these days that a simple fucking drawing of a cartoon horse is able to send them to riot mode. It’s pathetic. This is what we get when we keep catering to HURT FEELINGS. You breed entitlement and they use it as leverage to bully others they feel they’re superior to.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@Background Bat #4758
What I don’t understand is why this image all of a sudden? I mean, images of that tier are uploaded pretty frequently and drawn elsewhere, even on twitter! I don’t understand why this of all the others have stired a battleground. Chopsticks didn’t even have much engagement on twitter and it didn’t go viral.
Both sides were being very unreasonable back then, and I’d prefer not to return to that.
More strongly anti censorship but, yeah. Problem is this fandom’s core communities are operating still under a civil libertarian context. So many of our peers fandoms have switched, or the in case of younger fandoms, never even known anything other then a more “leftward” social justice twitter or whatever you call it and it is increasingly unacceptable in our present culture and society. What I fear most is a collapse of civil libertarianism in totality as there is a lot of folks who are very much products of our relative cultural isolation and it’s paradox who might not do so hot in a Twitter moderated safe space or a full on free speech zone and anarchy zone Though I will note that most of the various alt and splits off sites aren’t to that level, just more edgy then here, but I have seen what can happen to some places that suffer full on polarization.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.