Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

PUBLIQclopAccountant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Pubilq Phirm
@Seiken
I agree about the eye spacing. Personally, I don’t mind the smaller eyes. The giant eyes worked for FiM where the pony’s skulls rearranged themselves based on the camera angle but they work less well in a fixed 3-D model.
My opinion on the nose is the opposite of yours: they would look better in 3-D with a long horse face.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Speaking Fancy - For help with translations

Gallusposting since 2019
The essay is about furries being “heroes” because they are gay and therefore special individuals who break conformity, which is “fascist” (not just Nazism, but also Western and Muslim conservatism). This speaks volumes about how entitled and arrogant furries are.
No wonder why people don’t like the furry fandom.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Last time i checked (just now) in the furry fandom art depicting fascism is still very alive. Though of course, might be that in their glorious battle of self glorification Wootmaster and like-minded individuals just blocked everyone who makes that kinda art and are looking at the world at an increasingly shallow angle.
Also bronies are furries… there is no real meaningful separation.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Pubilq Phirm
@Seiken
Regarding your second point, it’s cultural self-separation. It’s the difference between bragging about how stringent your Discord server is about kicking out zoophiles and proudly calling yourself a horsefucker. Is there overlap? Absolutely. Are they interchangeable? No.
For that matter, there’s a similar disjunction between pokéfurs and non-furry pokémon fans.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...

Pomegranates :P
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
No wonder Furries are often viewed as deviants. These extreme cases seem to live in different mental world from the rest of society. It feels like at times even the most inconsequential and mundane shit triggers them. Some of them even try to completely shut themselves from everything that they don’t feel comfortable with, to a point of denying the existence of said “discomforts”. The disproportionately high concentrations of “special” folks, constant hugboxing and enabling of certain behaviors that are clearly out of the norms is truly disturbing. Drama seems to be spontaneous and out of nowhere for God knows what. There always seems to be people out at each other’s throats on a bloody whim.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -
Speaking Fancy - For help with translations

Gallusposting since 2019
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
No wonder Furries are often viewed as deviants. These extreme cases seem to live in different mental world from the rest of society. It feels like at times even the most inconsequential and mundane shit triggers them. Some of them even try to completely shut themselves from everything that they don’t feel comfortable with, to a point of denying the existence of said “discomforts”. The disproportionately high concentrations of “special” folks, constant hugboxing and enabling of certain behaviors that are clearly out of the norms is truly disturbing. Drama seems to be spontaneous and out of nowhere for God knows what. There always seems to be people out at each other’s throats on a bloody whim.
From my amateurish research, the louder and more political furries like Woot tend to come from miserable backgrounds - whether it’s gay people abused by parents and bullies, or victims of racist attacks. That’s why they turn to the furry fandom as their escape from the pain of reality and conservative US society, and their attempt in revenge against everything that hurt them in the past.
They see radical leftism as their messiah, as if it might destroy their tormentors and punish everyone who hurt them. It’s almost like why people join QAnon.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

As i have always seen it, furries is just the overarching term. Interchangeably the terms are not. A brony is a furry, a furry may be a brony, just like sanic fandom is just a bunch of furries, but not every furry is sonic fan.
The arguments always been about separating the bad vibes from our holier than thou community. Especially new communities (i guess we are not that old either) will try this approach, because we can’t associate with the bad people from over there even though there is an overlap in people and thus the circle rinse repeats about drama and bad actors.
Overall its shallow, its untrue and if you ask any person on the outside we all just weird people obsessed with animal characters.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Pubilq Phirm
disproportionately high concentrations of “special” folks, constant hugboxing
Those are the exact reasons why I treat communities that brag about how stringently the screen out Nazis with such suspicion and view boasts of kicking out pedophiles as a red flag. I’d rather join a community that just happens to be free of the alt-right and creepy guys obsessed with underage girls without making the safety of their space their defining feature.
Realistically, if they’re posting about that, it means either that the princess doth protest too much or that they’re so afraid of potential future problems that healthy banter can’t develop.
A brony is a furry
That is a deliberately deceptive sentence. Is the brony community a type of furry community? Obviously yes (see also: pokéfuckers & Sonic stans). However, many individual bronies have nothing to do with the furry community. It would be silly to, for example, suggest that they attend AnthroCon in place of their local pony con closing down.
arguments always been about separating the bad vibes from our holier than thou community
The vibes I get go in the opposite direction: those who are the loudest in insisting that the communities are the same are those who want to change community norms and ruin what makes the communities distinct. “You all are really just furries, so act like it and quit your talk of jumping fences” may be a sterotypical rallying cry for that crowd.
if you ask any person on the outside we all just weird people obsessed with animal characters.
The confusion (and strong arguments) arises from the fact that the same term is used to refer to “the furry community” as well as all weirdos obsessed with cartoon animals regardless of whether they are part of “the furry community”.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...

Pomegranates :P
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
What exacerbates this issue even more is how a lot of these movements actively take advantage of said peoples’ vulnerabilities and turn them into toxic sense of entitlement.
There is a reason why I’ve been opposed to “social justice”. It’s little more than a grift operation, the Grand Scam of the modern age.
Keep in mind it’s not just leftism. A lot of “movements” particularly politically driven cliques.
Zaknel
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Radiant Hope will win!

Mods-Matthew 23:25-27
Content farms are a symptoms of places like YouTube prioritizing their monetary gain over creating a genuinely useful platform. The greatest example of this is 5 Minute Crafts, which, several times a day, uploads several minute long videos of supposed “life hacks” which almost always are either stupid and pointless; blatantly will not work; or even are outright dangerous and doing them might even get you killed. But they realized that by spamming YouTube with these uploads, the algorithm favors them and they get lots and lots of money. So they keep doing it, with others following them soon after.
Watchmojo may not be as bad as 5 Minute Crafts, but they are still a content farm that has realized that creating these “Top ten” lists several times a day gives them revenue. They have, on several occasions, contradicted their own opinions just for the sake of getting more videos out. I firmly believe that they did not truly do their research in that video. If they say that we ruined the show, I am not bothered by it.
The Smiling Pony
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Report site bugs here
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Somehow Omnipresent?
WatchMojo has been notorious for the better part of a decade for simply pumping out videos that are essentially collated by a bot and narrated by someone off fiverr. They’ve made “top x lists” for practically every inane topic imaginable multiple times over, and they’re all basic level clickbait hoping “The Algorithm” will pick one up every few weeks.
Zaknel
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Radiant Hope will win!

Mods-Matthew 23:25-27
I think that the only one I have watched anytime recently where they might have actually tried to put some effort into it was when they tried (and miserably failed) to say that season 11 of Doctor Who was good.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
WatchMojo put Transformers Rescue Bots on the very bottom of their TF Show rankings even below the likes of the much reviled Energon entirely because it’s a show aimed at a younger audience. That’s the kind of people you’re dealing with
Background Pony #990D
So that one BP that comments random nonsense (heard them being referred to as the “mov spammer”). What exactly is up with them and their weird ass comments?
Also it’s kinda fun messing with them and breaking out into some tangent.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide