Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #EEC9
Being fair, they started it, despite years of us warning them that we’d ban them if they did not stop.
I hate being an asshole about it, but we’re coming on a half decade of persistent stalking and harassment over a personal feud.
… given the title of this thread, this is kind of a good example of “The phone call is coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE”.
Background Pony #EEC9
Getting Hasbro to revisit G4 to revise S9 of FiM and continue EG wouldn’t meant stopping G5, so don’t worry about that if you like the new generation.
Background Pony #EEC9
@Background Pony #990D
Well, he does hate it, but it seems that he’s at least happy they didn’t use Twilight’s s9 finale look.
Though he may also be trying to fan the flames away from him.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Megalobronia
At this point, the “will you fucking SHUT UP and stop mentioning how the shows finale sucked?” crew somehow manage to be more obnoxious than those who casually mention that Hasbro dropped the ball near the end of the show’s run at every opportunity
🐴
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
  1. They’re both tangential opinions that get spammed on pretty much every image relating to the finale
  2. The “finale sucked” crew, except for the SaveMLP guy, gives vibes of being “not mad, just disappointed” while the “just accept it and move on already” group seems legitimately angry that the others have not accepted it and moved on already.
  3. For saying “it’s been three years folks,” they seem blissfully unaware that the critics will neither change their opinion nor their posting volume once that calendar ticks over into year 4. It will soon be a fourth year of yelling “get over it” to no effect.
@Background Pony #4166
Anyone who claims that the finale was singularly bad has not been paying attention. The problems in continuity, pacing, and coherence started long before Season 9, let alone the final three episodes.
Posted Report
Background Pony #BB73
The “finale sucked” crew, except for the SaveMLP guy, gives vibes of being “not mad, just disappointed” while the “just accept it and move on already” group seems legitimately angry that the others have not accepted it and moved on already.
  1. Not surprising you brought up SaveMLP.
  2. Tbf, they’re some that ignore the “finale sucked” crew, me included.
Posted Report
Background Pony #BB73
For saying “it’s been three years folks,” they seem blissfully unaware that the critics will neither change their opinion nor their posting volume once that calendar ticks over into year 4. It will soon be a fourth year of yelling “get over it” to no effect.
And yet, they’ll continue to say it, into year 5, then 6, then 7.
When a finale has split a fan base to the point that stuff like this happens, you wonder why fandom can’t get nice things.
Posted Report
Background Pony #990D
Anyone keeping up with Quality Brony Posts lately? Things have gotten good
Posted Report
Background Pony #4166
@Background Pony #BB73
“We have an old British saying, loves. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”
The earlier days of that divide had the hardliners try desperately to invalidate and shoot down any critical observations of growing issues in the show that the detractors actually took seriously and that time in the fandom needs to be remembered. Criticisms that were solidified when the finale came around. Now that critical discussion of G4 is much more accepted and even encouraged now than it ever was back then, someone has to make sure those mistakes don’t fade from the collective consciousness.
It’s something you’re just going to have to accept and get used to. Or…you know…stay away from sections of the internet where it gets discussed. You have nothing to gain from frequenting discussion forums that unfailing mention stuff that always pisses you off. Stop burning yourself on the stove, you know?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@icicle wicicle 1517
Anti-Vax/COVID, racism, Nazism, Hitler apologist, and extreme diaper fetishism, all rolled up into one psycho that Quality Brony Posts has brought to the fandom’s attention
Same person brought up the Second Amendment when talking about HarmonyCon’s COVID Policy so he’s probably someone cons aren’t going to want around
🐴
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Background Pony #BB73
I’m not really sure what point you’re trying to make with this post.
@Background Pony #BB73
…and they’ll continue to be told “It’s been 5/6/7 years, why aren’t you over it already?” and nothing will change. It’s not an argument of “I disagree” so much as an argument of “I’m sick of hearing about it.”
@Background Pony #4166
IMO, I think many of the people who would’ve made SaveMLP look reasonable left after Season 3, which shifts the tone profile considerably.
@Kiryu-Chan
Now I wish there was a direct link provided so I could go rubberneck.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.