Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #BB73
  1. Kinda wanted to point out those two. And point out that their are ones like me.
  2. And they’ll say “I don’t care how long it’s been”. I doubt they would care about the years.
  3. SaveMLP would’ve been tolerable if they remained.
Posted Report
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Kiryu-Chan
It’s one of the rare times a callout of “this dude likes Hitler” actually paid off. They usually end up being nothingburgers.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Looks like he’s going all out filing harassment claims (including. Sending police after some), DMCA ones against that QBR , and saying he’s going to destroy one person on Twitter, and supposedly has managed to register for Harmonycon.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@GrimDarkSurvivor
For a fair portion, they’re mentally children and never grow up; they get told X is bad and don’t do X, so to be a rebel they go ahead and do X ironically. Some of them eventually stop being ironic.
Can happen with practically anything, but antisemitism and nazism has a whole lot of material out there that coaxes the curious into becoming advocates.
Posted Report
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
@The Smiling Pony
I hope you don’t mind me getting super-political, but one of my long-running theses is that alt-reich teenage contrarianism shares a cause with PUA/incel misogyny: a lack of male authority figures in a boy’s life. Classic misogyny is picked up from a boy’s father, grandpa, and uncles; incel/PUA misogyny arises when the boy has no male authority figures in his life. This leads to two consequences:
  1. Due to the unbalanced sample size, wires get crossed and the boy learns that women are stupid and arbitrary instead of the correct lesson that any person in a position of authority is inherently stupid and arbitrary.
  2. Instead of picking up an attitude from the real people in his life, he instead joins an online community of other boys in a blind leading the blind and/or he follows RooshV, Andrew Tate, or another grifter of the day. Plenty of room for extremism purity spiraling.
The same dynamics apply to alt-right recruitment, except the motivating question is “Did you see the look on my history teacher’s face when I claimed ‘Hitler didn’t go hard enough.’? She was PISSED!” instead of “why isn’t my pp wet?”
@Background Pony #4166
That also leaves open the question as to how “Nazism” would be defined legally. The only consistent beliefs the Nazis had were antisemitism and a belief that the strong had the duty crush the weak, which makes it hard to specifically identify a neo-Nazi movement if they do not worship Hitler or wear swastikas.
Posted Report
Background Pony #990D
The MOV Spammer is back in all his broken English. He’s kinda fun to mess with
Posted Report
Background Pony #D9F8
Pretty sure if Applejack exists and she knows this, she’ll hate him for sure, all this wasn’t worth it for him.
This type of “brony” may be not common, but worth knowing a cautionary tale, aside from that infamous Chris Chan.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.