Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #B573
Totally not kidnapping!
The only times I’d advocate children to be removed from their parents is if they’re in imminent danger and or being abused.
And besides, what is the definition of a “far right”? It seems these days even moderate conservatives and even Liberals could be branded as such if they disagree with some talking points. I would not trust a system that is prone to being trigger happy to take care of children.
I do not condone Josch’s alleged views in any way.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #B573
What’s bigoted about that particular post?
He’s merely calling out Limited for their lack of spine of firing somebody just because the individual happened to follow a couple users who might have some disagreeable views. Totally not CCP level behavior by PT and those involved.
If he is bigoted. I advise you find a better post than that.
What? Is one automatically a bigot for disagreeing with someone who’s a transgender?
He is not wrong about PT. PT has been shown time again to be bipolar and mentally unstable. A terrible person who has no qualms about ruining the lives of people just over petty shit that happen to trigger her. If anything, she’s a criminal for stealing from attendees at a Bronycons.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@lonewolf
Raise hell
I dunno what’s up with these professional victim types. Whenever anyone calls out their shit, they instinctively pull the Identity Card to shut down all arguments lodged against them. It’s a cowardly tactic that only serves to destroy the reputation of those they claim to be part of. Very selfish if you ask me.
Also. I get the feeling PT does scour this site for “offending” posts.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Honestly. PT should have been held legally responsible for the many shit they pulled through the years.
You’d think someone would have litigated them by now right?
And stop calling the guy a “activist” person is a fucking joke, a poser and a grifter.
Not doing actual transgender activists any justice by lumping this POS with them.
Background Pony #990D
Equestria Daily just blocked Mixmaster on Twitter. Let that sink in for a bit
Posted Report
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I dunno which one is sadder.
Chris Chan still thinking G4 is continuing for 5 more seasons in another dimension?
Or Mixmaster who thinks constant harassment a of letters, tweets, petitions malding over the enbing of G4 towards Hasbro would accomplish anything?
These are fucking grown men refusing to accept the end of a fucking show about cartoon horses made for little girls.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.