Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Jarkes  
there is nothing on the fandom that attracts those kind of people

its just people themselves that just so happend to end up here

i would rather blame stuff like culture, education, their fathers and probably the US
Background Pony #A046
@Background Pony #3C0F  
Honestly i dunno why people even liked Hattsy’s art, he’s wasn’t special or skilled at all and now we know he’s a shit racist guy, but at least i knowed more about that before be popular now. Also i don’t like Wootmaster, he’s just a SJW but he did a good work showing it
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Another internet tantrum where the usual people and usual orbiters again expose their true selves for everyone to see and understand why they have the reputation they got and how they keep pushing other people away.  
Quite sad that the so called true fans of a series about friendship and love are mostly a bunch of psychopathic manchilds ready to go for the kill and e-shaming at the first chance they get, while at the same time they complain and grandstand about other people doing the very same things they love to do so much.

The worst part is when they try using the word “unaware” to mock and hate others while they ignore the huge dumpster fire that is their own life, oh well.  
There’s a reason why some people lives and dies alone.
Background Pony #A046
@Panko Pai  
@Vivace

I know he has made very cute drawings and i really like several of them, but nothing so special as to praise him. I have always felt that artists like him owe their fame more to other artists than to the same fandom
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Anonycat  
Something about cartoon fandoms being especially attractive to total degenerate and mentally ill “adult” children on all sides. It’s quite ironic these same dolts who always try to insist that cartoons aren’t just for children are doing a better job at enforcing such stereotype than their detractors can ever do.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@liquidsodanium  
Like I’ve said. Overgrown mentally ill children. They just can’t seem to throw off their fixation to certain “issues”. Granted I don’t condone Hattsy’s remarks in anyway. But this is overblown, and it’s become another case of bloodthirsty SJWs looking for shit to complain about because most of them have nothing better to do. It doesn’t seem to be enough to just “call out” people. They feel the need to tear someone apart for even the most minor shit. Boy, if we didn’t have due process, I don’t think 70% of the human race would be able to live in such a world where they are the executioners without wonder who would lose their heads for whatever psychotic schizophrenic Resetera-esque reasons they come up with.

Something needs to be done about these Twitter mobs. How is it that whatever shit they do to destroy the reputation of certain people that happen to rub them the wrong way not considered “cyberbullying”? In many cases, this form of behavior is actually ENCOURAGED but these platforms.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.