Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Understand this fandom is known to be very complacent at times, not realizing that kids can largely present in fandoms of franchises that are sometimes targeted to children.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
Understand this fandom is known to be very complacent at times, not realizing that kids can largely present in fandoms of franchises that are sometimes targeted to children.

If you think about it. Kids these days really be on everything, even the stuff their not suppose to be on until their mature enough.
Background Pony #2E5A
Well, it looks like Wubcake has officially pulled a Tommy Oliver, i.e. she posted a huge rant about how much she hates the fandom before rage-quitting it altogether. I know a lot of crap has happened to her over the years she’s been in the fandom, but I personally feel like she could’ve handled her departure better. I’ll let you decide for yourself though. Here are three Twitter threads she posted about leaving the fandom, the last one being the aforementioned rant:  
https://twitter.com/WubcakeVA/status/1312190665342689280  
https://twitter.com/WubcakeVA/status/1312441278416646144  
https://twitter.com/WubcakeVA/status/1312456928769916928
Kolbjorn

Banana
@Background Pony #2E5A  
How long before she realises that there is awful people in every fandom?

But I understand her, specially after the “pegasister I basically saved and let her live with me asaulted me when I asked her to pay her part of the rent” shit
Kolbjorn

Banana
I knew the fandom would die after the series ended but the speed it is autodestroying (and the amount of good people leaving) is at the same time amazing and sad
Background Pony #2E5A
And now Wubcake is mocking people who don’t like how she handled her departure from the fandom and getting into fights with them. I mean, it’s her choice if she doesn’t want to be part of the fandom anymore, but I wish she wouldn’t be so smug and condescending towards her former fans.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Latecomer  
The fandom would be improved if they actually bothered to leave. Instead, many of them then turn around and get mad that their departure didn’t really show the fandom because not enough people cared that they left.

@Background Pony #2E5A  
If I still had Twitter, I’d tell her to leave already. If that didn’t convince her, then tweet some links to archive and reupload channels to piss her off more. Rule 1 of pig-wrestling: the pig always enjoys it and you both get covered in shit (in this instance, I am the pig).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.