Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #906E
@Ponyvideomaker  
I talked to one of the staff members and yeah, before I even said who he got it right away. That last image along he probably tried to bypass the tagging rule by sourcing the original images and artists instead of just actually tagging y’all.

Hopefully it all gets resolved soon, and if y’all ever need to look out for that sorta thing the site is furbooru.
Ponyvideomaker
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Videomaker with da booty
@Background Pony #906E

If I’m honest, he needs to get banned from all the sites he is in. Mostly because he always makes one specific piece that breaks their terms of services and even if one week ban happens, it always looks like he has no intention of respecting the rules
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Panko Pai & @Background Pony #906E

If any of those images you reported on FurBooru are also here, please report them.

@Ponyvideomaker  
If any of the images are re-using your assets (for example, are edits of your own vectors, etc) please report them for Rule #1. If there are any similar images presenting you or others as ‘bullies’ please also report them for Rule #0.

With some of this, the only reason it’s taking so long is we can’t figure out which image was traced or edited, or if it was just a base from someone else, so if it’s Rule #1 let us know what image was edited or traced and we can act on the image faster.
Ponyvideomaker
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Videomaker with da booty
@Ciaran  
Pics of his that break rule #0:  
https://furbooru.org/images/61343?q=artist%3Amrstheartist  
https://furbooru.org/images/60558?q=artist%3Amrstheartist

And one that breaks rule #1 (Not exactly an asset of mine but if you look into the URL of the “base” he used, there’s already something breaking the rule):  
https://furbooru.org/images/68479?q=artist%3Amrstheartist

I don’t know if linking said infringing drawings here is going to get things going but I’d like to keep in mind I haven’t created a furbooru account, which I’m unable to report such works.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ponyvideomaker  
Anon users can open reports on both this site and FurBooru - just go to that site, and open a report there just exactly as you would here (except you might get asked to pass a captcha).

And as you are one of the people involved please describe in the report why the image is breaking Rule #0 and that certainly will make the images more actionable.

So, please report them on FurBooru. That would be very helpful.

PS: I’ve looked again for those images here and can’t find them, so it seems to not be a problem here. If I’m missing something, please report it here, too.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
THe guy behind the “Save G4” movement is getting pissy over G5 and is already trying to cancel it.

Dude.MLP G4/EQG is already over. It’s dead, let it go
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
There’s clearly something mentally wrong, that level of unrealistic obsession is honestly sad. It would be somewhat entertaining if it wasn’t so incredibly sad that a few people are that obsessively dedicated.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
This guy is kinda not right up there and it’s really becoming taxing

And this is coming from someone who wasn’t exactly too hot over the finale or S9 as a whole
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I’ve never understood people’s issues with the last season but that’s kinda irrelevant at this point. It’s depressing, though not unexpected, that someone thinks an online petition from adults obsessed with a kid’s show (and wishing for fetish scenes) will somehow make the company rope back in all the people that worked on G4 who are all scattered and on other projects by now.

Ah, to believe one is the center of the universe
Background Pony #B04C
@icey wicey 1517  
Apparently the guy behind that movement is named Niccolo Tomaselli, who also goes by Mixmaster226. He’s revealed that he doesn’t think too highly of his life, because he’s an autistic virgin in his 30s who still lives with his parents. Friendship is Magic was one of the few things that actually made him happy, but he completely snapped after Season 9, seeing it as a complete betrayal of everything he liked about the first eight seasons. As a result, he’s been on this big crusade to get G5 cancelled and have Season 9 of FIM “redone.” I initially found the crusade to be hilariously pathetic when I first found out about it, but after learning about Niccolo’s motivations, I find it more sad than anything else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.