Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Twitter folk thrive on fabricating drama, very questionable claims of moral superiority and playing the victim to get attention.
There are real big issues in this world and the great Warriors of Twitter waste their efforts on a non issue like Aryanne.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Alphamon_Ouryuken
>People who like stuff I don’t like.
>Mentally ill.
Look, I may not like how autistic this fandom has become. But equally so, are those who perpetually waste their lives hating on something irrelevant just because some people like what they don’t like as if their lives depend on it, like I dunno… an Autistic person? You don’t enjoy something? JUST MOVE ON!
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Lord of the Empty Seat
The irony of that is that he’s describing himself. All he’s doing is make-believing that he has a sound argument… despite the fact that any issues “fans” like him usually have with the movie either don’t need to be explained (or are open to be explained later), already were explained, or they’re purely opinionated.
Also, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even know what Cognitive Dissonance really is.
Background Pony #2C37
@Alphamon_Ouryuken
Just a thought: if G5 ends up successful, will he end up deleting the G6 idea, proclaim MLP is irrepairable and leave the internet, or retool it into G7?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Alphamon_Ouryuken
Those who are abnormal tend to see others as abnormal. Because they themselves don’t really have a firm grasp on what “normal” is.
My advice is
That if you’re going to dump on mentally handicapped folks, try not to make yourself appear like one.
Background Pony #4166
@Alphamon_Ouryuken
Cognitive Dissonance is not a mental illness. It’s a psychological phenomenon based around maladaptive responses to one’s perceptions.
There is no mention or allusion to mental illness in these posts you keep providing. If you’re going to slander something, don’t exaggerate your claims when providing evidence where proof simply isn’t there.
Background Pony #C03B
Being an arrogant elitist over a TV show, especially one like MLP, is nothing short of retarded.
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Lord of the Empty Seat
Yeah… about that, here’s a quote from the link:
The net result is that they outright hallucinate to transform your rational argument into nonsense they can tear down and explode with unwarranted anger
If you have to use phrases like that, then yes, you’re basically implying they’re mental just for liking it.
I don’t NEED to slander them when they dig their own graves.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.