Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Background Pony #990D
Damn someone pissed in their Cheerios. Not surprisingly some people in the comments were pointing their fingers at the Save MLP guy, but even he called it out. It’s definitely one of his followers though (though given how aggressive the comment is, there’s a chance it could just be some troll from /b/ or somewhere trying to start shit).
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Lord of the Empty Seat
Not surprisingly some people in the comments were pointing their fingers at the Save MLP guy, but even he called it out.
That doesn’t really do much regarding his attitude, especially when you take a look at his history, he’s almost as bad.
Background Pony #990D
If “Fix” has taught us anything, it’s that bronies can become violently rabid over fanfics
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I’m honestly just getting sick and tired of this fandom and its arguments over canon material.
Like, it’s one thing to think that the finale was bad. It’s another thing to ignore what actually happened there, and insult the people who don’t agree with you.
Background Pony #A4A4
Happens in every fandom sadly.
Main examples being Sonic, Spyro, Crash, Undertale and Wings of Fire.
MLP can be one, too, as we see.
Honestly, i pass fix off as a AU.
>
To note:
I’ve seen a lot of fix fics on Fimfiction, but the forementioned fic might have the most controversy ever seen for a fix fic. And that’s saying something.
>
One more thought: If (and a big IF) the three actually do get released in G5, will the author cancel the fic since he’s satisfied with how it went, or will he make it a AU?
Reposted from the pony vent thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.