Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
The comic that was mentioned earlier.
All I’d do is post one off comments/jokes about it, and almost every other commenter acts like I just killed a man.
And that’s not even mentioning the fandom’s attitude towards the finale as a whole.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
@Background Pony #4166
At this point, chiming in with “just nuke the fandom” or “call in the backyard bomb airstrike” every page or two of this thread is every bit as cringy as the bronies we’re here to observe. The logout button is in the upper right. No one is stopping you from using it and finding a fandom you enjoy once again.
@Penguin Dragneel
(Now that I’ve read through it to find the cringe), the comic itself isn’t that bad. For the inherently cringy genre of the fix fic, this is one of the better examples I’ve seen. The art looks like it’s made by someone who knows how art works and the story is coherent. The dialogue can be overblown at times, especially Twilight’s thoughts and opening letter. It’s also playing the pity card real hard with those backstories. Not my cup of tea, but competently done.
The few times I scroll too far and see the comments on said comic, on the other hoof, completely show why you shared it to this thread. Now that’s what I call cringy! That comic is like an unintentional /r/drama bait subreddit with how worked up it makes people in the comments. Whether oblivious or a well-crafted troll, I salute the comic’s author for being able to make cringy argumentative people of all flavors out themselves. Perhaps there’s some major gatekeeping going on in the comments, but I don’t really know. I didn’t read them all: only enough to realize that every installment with >10 comments will have heated arguments.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
The comic’s too melodramatic for my taste…problem is the commenters
Now that we’ve had this discussion, we agree far more than I initially thought we did. The comments have the same energy as those who wrote 5-page essays about why Starlight belonged in Tartarus when FiM threatened to become the Glim Glam Shoew.
Background Pony #990D
I’m actually wondering if the comments on here or on DeviantArt for that comic are much worse. They’re both a warzone
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #9460
The comic itself feels like its written by a teenager. But a smart teenager; too smart for his own good. Because that’s the mindset you need to commit several years of your life to a project that doesn’t even have a first draft, and hasn’t been passed off to an editor.
You can tell that this is the case, because the author got a year and fifty pages in before realizing he couldn’t actually do the domestic abuse aspect of Cozy Glow’s backstory properly. It’s filled with things an editor would have caught in the planning stage. I’ve been writing an Abridged parody in my head, and the jokes honestly write themselves.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
tbh i only really know about that comic becuase of the artist, and that was becuase they used to run a kinda popular tumblr blog about Twilight being really horny all the time.
don’t really care about the comic either way, just found it amusing they went from making a NSFW blog about Twilight being a horndog to making a comment that seems to get a shitstorm every other page
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.