Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Penguin Dragneel
To be fair, Tirek’s issue had King Vorak being namedropped in the show’s S9 two-parter going for it… but Tirek’s comic did have little in the way going for his sympathy value, taken at face value; he was abusive with Scorpan, and it’s indicated that his power-hungry, treacherous behavior wasn’t anything new.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@AC97
Again, the comics canonicity is a case-by-case basis. Some bits can squeeze in nicely, while other parts cannot possibly be able to occur.
And it’s good that you pointed out that latter bit, because it’s something that the comment sections repeatedly refuse to acknowledge for any of the villains.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Kolbjorn
Tara is anti-Vax?!
… But seriously though, Tara is really showing her age. Her attitude and behaviors on social media really illustrates that. It’s seriously painful to see a talented person we as kids grew up with descend mentally into this wetch
Moreover, she seems to have subscribe to these psuedo-scienctific bullshit alternative meds.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
LA was the hub for anti-vaxxers and similar because “holistic medicine” and “my body is pure” crap. Conservatives picking up that mantle and spreading it across the country is a very recent development.
Thank Trump and all his spineless sycophants and propagandists; it used to be that Republicans were the first in line to get the latest shot for the benefit of the nation.
Latecomer

Huh - it seems like the thing which could start a big multifandom fire, but on the other hand it seems it’s not new news… well, either way I’m very personally disappointed, and I think Twilight would be too.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@lonewolf
Anti-vax used to be 50 suburban wine moms and 3 John Birch homesteaders. It’s only in the past five years that normie Republican boomers stopped being into vaccination and overtook the hippies as the main anti-vax population.
@Latecomer
I hope it does create drama so someone can make bank of /r/HobbyDrama karma next year.
Background Pony #4166
By this point, I have to assume anyone who signed up for something like Drawn Together must have at least a few skeletons in their closets. Birds of a feather flock together, as they say.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
It’s been common knowledge about her for years. Lost all respect I used to have for her a long time ago.
Also how blunt she is with her choice of words that she uses on social media towards anyone who even mildly try to refute her. Real classy role model for her to be, considering she voices countless characters in shows FOR THE KIDS.
Casually throwing around the F-bombs and shit to random people on social media. Shilling for questionable pseudo-science “folk cures”?
I ask. Is this the type of person parents would want voicing Kid’s Shows?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Kolbjorn
Holly shit. Didn’t see that one coming. Anti Vax and far left.
Science and Politics have NEVER mixed well. Regardless of which spectrum it is or how much each side claim they adhere to it.
One is driven by logic and research, while the latter field is fueled by emotions and sensibilities(much like religion and superstitions). The reality is, the common folks(including myself) on average are woefully scientifically inept. But we all can get very emotional over shit.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Latecomer
I doubt it’ll go anywhere; she’s done work for PETA, after all. If working for the world’s most prolific animal murdering org slash scam doesn’t raise a stink, nothing will.
I’d like to see her try to take that bourgeoisie-esque position when people (including children) are viciously attacked by packs of aggressive coyotes
It got so bad the parks authorities had to cull them few months earlier this year.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.