Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
She’s done Robot Chicken, that’s a adult show.
@Background Pony #9460
‘Drawn together’ as well
Even if you can separate them from their work. The fact is, she mostly does kid’s shows. And she has for years beens seen as a role model for children. That might become a tad problematic when the actual person herself has been doing shit like this on her off times. Don’t you think?
What is it with showbiz A-list stars and their severe inability to behave like civilized adults in the face of oppositions to their world views?
They also seem to have this tendency to act like they’re absolute experts on everything they no absolutely nothing about. I dunno, perhaps EGO?
They’re ACTORS
Of course!
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
What is it with showbiz A-list stars and their severe inability to behave like civilized adults in the face of oppositions to their world views?
They also seem to have this tendency to act like they’re absolute experts on everything they no absolutely nothing about. I dunno, perhaps EGO?
They’re ACTORS
Of course!
Casual reminder that the US elected a clueless actor that pretended to be knowledgeable to be president. Twice.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@The Smiling Pony
You mean that Fake Populist?
Honestly, he’s failed conservatives and is a liability to their cause. Hope he doesn’t run again.
Lets get back on topic.
Reminder that Twilight is a good character, even if she’s voiced by a hateful wretch. She’s also voiced by several other actors in different languages.
A static character that only acts on their script. They’re not Vtubers, who are actually acted real time with the personalities of their actual actors.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
If you want quality brony cringe, join any of the numerous pony appreciation groups on Normiebook and then use the auto-translate on any comment in Spanish or Portuguese (the emojis are a dead giveaway for which ones are the most fruitful). It’s PreenHub-tier horny posting on images that are mildly saucy at their most risqué. For whatever reason, Twilight is the pony whose pictures are most likely to receive this treatment.
@The Smiling Pony
If Ahnold had been born in the US, we could’ve made it three times. (TBF, from everything I’ve heard, Arnold would have had a shot at being competent)
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Hey, you know the author of the Fix fan comic?
He went on a long-winded rant about the finale in the most recent page. And it’s nothing short of amazing in how cringeworthy it is.
Like, damn. He made a big-ass mountain out of a molehill.
Background Pony #706E
@Penguin Dragneel
Although, coming to think of it, it would not surprise me if twilight actually does stone celestia and luna. Without them putting up a fight.
Background Pony #706E
On a related note:
Them turning the trio to stone could be them being blinded by their anger and Discord took advantage of that.
Background Pony #990D
I think its clear bronies never took any of the lessons that the show taught to heart at all
Background Pony #4166
@Penguin Dragneel
It’s nothing unusual. Lots of fools have thrown around Cry For The Devil trope synopses for those three before. It’s not the first time.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Penguin Dragneel
That reminder of the last story they posted on Fimfiction I got was extremely relevant to how that rant went, to sum it up.
I’ll just repost what Scyphi said on DA.
While I do understand your displeasure for how season 9 ended…I don’t feel like piling all the hate onto Celestia and Luna like this as a sort of “revenge” actually fixes the problems the finale had generated. It depends on how exactly you intend to proceed from here, of course, but you’re either going to just make the whole distraction with Celestia and Luna attempting to interfere here pretty much pointless to the greater story at best, or just make all those problems worst by also failing to learn the lesson here and making the same mistake punishing Celestia and Luna at worst.
Really, if this was all about calling out Celestia and Luna for that error in season 9, then there were better ways to do it than this. Personally, I think a far more effective way to achieve much the same points and still get you this major confrontation between them and Twilight like you’re doing here, would’ve been to not focus on the Mane 6’s attempts to reform the Terrible Trio at all, and instead kept the audience outside of the statue the whole time and focused on what Celestia and Luna were plotting in the meantime, give them the chance to give voice to their stances and justifications on the matter, let them have that chance to make their case to the audience before the audience can even know they were always wrong and that reformation actually was possible after all. It would’ve had so much more impact…than this fairly routine “we be reforming villains like we do y’all” schtick for most the comic then abruptly marred by Celestia and Luna veering waaaaay out of character to the point of exaggeration so suddenly and practically out of the blue it gives the reader whiplash…just to make a point or even, dare I say it, vent about how much another writer’s error irritates you so much.
I mean, I do get it–I have my own issues with the season 9 finale and would’ve also handled it differently myself.
But I feel this is so eager to vent that anger upon a perceived mistake that it’s failing to see it’s only repeating that same mistake itself in the process. So if that same mistake is only getting perpetuated…then what really has actually been “fixed” in the end?
I’m not sure how much more there’s to say on that front. The author’s mindset behind it has, more or less, reached its natural conclusion, and the rest is padding, icing on the cake.
I also find it pretty bad how the other five were dead silent up to that page, while the two of them were engaging in dialogue more apropos of a villain.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@AC97
Fix sounds like nothing but window dressing for a screed two years irrelevant. Would Twilight be willing to have extended an olive branch to the pony out to annihilate the changeling progeny?
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
I also find it pretty bad how the other five were dead silent up to that page, while the two of them were engaging in dialogue more apropos of a villain.
To be fair, the show itself has troubles with giving all six ponies a meaningful role in ensemble episodes (and the 2017 movie)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.