Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #A4A4
@AC97
Something tells me the author may go the worst route. I mean there’s the fact that some people want the two to be punished.
Also, assuming he creates a sequel, wouldn’t surprise me if he puts it in G5’s world.
Background Pony #7074
everyone has there own opinions, everyone has there own characters they like and dislike. The only characters without any fans would be like spike’s fake dad.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Would Twilight be willing to have extended an olive branch to the pony out to annihilate the changeling progeny?
I’m thinking… no, she wouldn’t. It was a blatant cheap shot done in an attempt to give Chrysalis sympathy she doesn’t actually deserve for her actions, by placing the catalyst for her doing it on someone else, as usual, more or less. What drove those ShitheadsTM into being the types to do this? Who cares? It’s just easier to cast them as one-dimensional rather than incorporate nuance into the equation.
To be fair, the show itself has troubles with giving all six ponies a meaningful role in ensemble episodes (and the 2017 movie)
You’re not wrong, but to me, it doesn’t make sense to have all six of them involved in the wish fulfillment properly developed redemption arcs of those three, and then leave the talking to the Princesses when they’re talking about banishing them to an empty world, as if they weren’t even there before that page. Why wouldn’t they at least be moving to stand protectively in front of them, or something, when they’re talking about punishing them? Because it just doesn’t make them look pitiable enough, the way something like that would alternatively be framed?
Would be no surprise if the author did something like that.
Background Pony #990D
Remember when bronies did things like donate to charity and look out for each other instead of acting like a bunch of toxic, entitled pricks? I miss those days…
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #990D
You must be super new, the fandom always had people like this. Do you forget the people mailing Hasbro HQ because they didn’t like Luna’s new design in season 2? Do you forget the calamity of derpygate?
Things have always been shit, don’t let nostalgia cloud your mind.
Background Pony #4166
It’s been a bit stagnant here for a couple weeks. Any new drama to add?
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I remember when Arcaire also came back in this thread.
I guess this is where old moderators like to visit.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@cheezedoodle
You’re back!
Believe it or not, but your disappearance has puzzled me for the last two years. You used to be so active. I thought something bad had happened to you.
Oh, wow.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.