Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I meant that Voltron’s fandom is similar to other popular fandoms on Tumblr and Twitter, especially regarding political stances and activism, so I consider them to be far-left.
If these were far-right, it would have more racist and pro-Nazi jokes and support for Trump that would make whatever edginess on Derpibooru look like a walk in a park.
Background Pony #2EDE
@Background Pony #2EDE
LMAO where have you been? Ary is far from being this fandom’s favorite OC.
Oh, my bad, second most popular
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
You seem to define “far left” as “people that think racism and homophobia is bad”, which is very concerning.
And miss me with the “aryanne is ironic” shit. That may have been true years ago, but take a stroll through the chans, atlboorus or half the popular discord servers and you’ll be inundated with people that can’t type a full paragraph without blaming the jews for everything wrong in the world or go on racist tirades against blacks. There’s a fandom outside of this site, EquestriaDaily, and surface level twitter, and a lot of it is fucked in the head and proud of it.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
There’s a startling amount of people in the fandom that’s fucked up with their love for Aryanne(unironically I might add), and even more that don’t want to recognize this as a problem
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Though there’s quite a bit of right wingers or wannabe right wingers in anime fandoms.
“Quite a bit” sounds too generous. There’s a reason why “anime avatars” started carrying some negative connotations for a while
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Background Pony #2EDE
3rd most popular according to your screencap. Unless you’re not counting Anon.
Though really that isn’t an indication of how popular she actually is. It just says there’s that many images containing her on here. Considering the possibility several of the images are from the same person(s) it’s not a real indication. A better way would be to find the image with the most fav’s/likes, and compare that to the most fav/liked images of the other OC’s.
Plus 22 of those images are Aryabuse ones.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
People who always hawk about inserting “good values” into everything are reasons to raise red flags. Moralists who feel the need to sanitize everything are often some of the most depraved bunch society has to offer. It’s all about power and influence for them.
It always ends with censorship and authoritarian tendencies with these folks. It never fucking fails.
They are a threat to the very concept of free thought and individuality.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

@Kiryu-Chan
I don’t deny there are those who take her too seriously, whether they are for or against her. And gotten to a pretty unhealthy level.
Most people don’t even give much crap about her existence. The reason why the whole campaign elicited many reactionaries who are against her removal were folks who see her removal as an assault against the very concept of free expression, creativity, and freedom of ideas, whether it be art or not. They don’t necessary like Aryanne or fascist jokes either. But if it can happen to those, what else would be targeted by them? Where does it fucking end? Where is the line drawn? Who are they to determine what is “right or wrong” thing to express? Especially in the field of art.
Free expression is something you either have or you don’t. Their rights are our rights.
That is why I’m always suspicious of those who do it for the “greater good”.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Background Pony #2EDE
Who’s the one being oblivious here?
You always ignore the flesh of my arguments and default to something along the line of “mInOritEes aRe bEinG aTTAcked!!” tirade.
@Kiryu-Chan
That “love” for Aryanne is more of an reactionary act of spite against nanny-esque PC mindset that seems to be all too spread these days.
Background Pony #2EDE
@Background Pony #A7D0
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Like I said, check the various chans and altboorus, travel through a few discords. You’ll see what a large portion of the fandom is really like and how unironic their “ironic” racism, homophobia and far-right ideals are.
Or don’t, stay here and keep believing whatever you want to believe. Willful ignorance works wonders, I hear.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Background Pony #2EDE
Maybe it’s because you actively try to seek these guys you tend to see things in a tunnel vision. While I have seen a few hostile strains of what you’re referring to. Most of those alleged “[insert labels]” are folks who are tired of all the “moral policing”, those who simply wish to enjoy their hobbies on their own terms without some nanny-minded shits breathing down their necks 24/7 and whacked, because they happen to say something, produce works, or merely liking something that somehow rubbed certain individuals the wrong way.
Also. Why must everything “conform” to a certain value? If you don’t enjoy something because the lack of A or B. Maybe you’re not the target audience for said things. Not everything has to be made to accommodate every tastes, there’s a ton of media out there to choose from.
Background Pony #2EDE
Hey, if you look out the window you’ll see a car on fire
Mmm, you got proof of that?
Yeah, just look out the window
Ah, so ‘just trust me, bro’
But sure, here, have a sampling you lazy little manling
This was a discussion about furries being banned on 4chan, turned into “the holocaust didn’t happen, and if it did the jews deserved it” in under 5 posts
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

One of the main reasons why Aryanne got so popular and has garnered so much attention is because of the blatant nature of her design. It because she inevitably stroked people in certain ways that attracted reactionaries from all ends of the spectrum.
They say that exposure is exposure, even if it’s bad exposure.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.