Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #9284
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
For someone bitching about others being easily offended, you sound easily offended.
Maybe if you just enjoyed the ponies and stopped bitching about your identity politics being ignored or unpopular, your showflake feefees wouldn’t be so wounded.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #9284
I’m mostly offended by the blatant attempts at cancelling people who dare to exercise their right to free expression through art or whatever. Because some self righteous dolts decided they have the galls to dictate onto others what is “good thought” or not.
They won’t just stop at this particular cartoon pony.
Background Pony #9284
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
You are literally trying to ‘cancel’ others right now, raising your own red flags. You want your own “good values” respected and call anyone else’s opinions “depraved” if they don’t conform to your own.
You just want your own authoritarian morality police. As much as you bitch about nanny states you seem more pissed that no one is nannying you.
Instead, try not giving a fuck if others do or don’t like or follow your “good values”.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #9284
I don’t want any moral police constantly lecturing everyone what they think is right or wrong. I know what’s wrong when I see it.
What should be canceled is cancel culture itself. With some exceptions of course.
It’s kind of difficult to do so when stuff gets canceled left and right for whatever weird reasons people come up with. The main reason I make such assertion is because this shit has gotten out of hand. There needs to be a point where people must put their foot down
Background Pony #BA0D
Bronies might be the worst thing to happen to FiM. You guys. This shit isn’t about you. It never will be. It’s sad the target audience can barely participate without getting dragged into this shit.
🐴
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Penguin Dragneel
There hasn’t been a singular united fandom for years now. There are only multiple factions that interact on shared watering holes like this site and Fimfiction.
A better measure of everyone’s (least) favorite OC is the number of images tagged with her by month rather than some grand total. Two-dimensional data reveals more accurate narratives.
@Background Pony #BA0D
The best part about this thread is just how often the cringe is generated within the thread itself.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Penguin Dragneel
Sure there might be 3000+ pictures of aryanne and also millions of pictures that aren’t that. Complaining about a harmless fictional nazi horse… while there is a much bigger threat active that actually harms a lot of people that no one is allowed to actually discuss, because you get censored and/or banned. The same people that will foam their mouths at Aryanne will raise the topic that actually harms people to the high heavens.
That’s about the epitome of cringe that some bronies participate in.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Basically the hero complex, there is nothing easier to garner attention then to play hero for a supposed good thing and also using it as a guise be one of the most vile beings to other people that have a different opinion.
The amount of times these kinda people call for actual violence and making baseless accusations is staggering.
Background Pony #2EDE
@Seiken
You can just say you hate trans people, no need to try to be coy when you’re so transparent.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Thank goodness we have you to decide what is morally right and wrong and to decide where the line really should be.
🐴
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Seiken
You can just say you hate trans people, no need to try to be coy when you’re so transparent.
They didn’t mention trans people one way or the other a single time. Why are you making off-topic accusations?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

#2EDE is just assuming at this point. You cannot disagree with people like them without being kafkatrapped into being all the labels they could slam onto people who dare to criticize them. They are right and everyone else is wrong. Non-negotiable.
@Background Pony #2EDE
I suspect you’re a registered user here. Why don’t you quit sockpuppeting?
Based on the posting style I have a few guesses to which user you are.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Background Pony #2EDE
You’re the one to speak of “willful ignorance” and call others “fascists” while ignoring and cherry picking most of our arguments. When you always seem to default to your usual accusation of people being this and that for disagreeing with your views. Of course people are going to retaliate in such a way when you preemptively accuse and suspect them of being “Nazis” or whatever.
This Punching Nazimentality really blinds those who are too into it. Not that I’m defending Nazi ideologies. Do you guys even know what a “Nazi” is?
Background Pony #2EDE
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
It’s not hidden symbolism, it’s knowing the words and phrases people use to say what they want others to read without saying it out loud. Look up the term “dogwhistle”.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Didn’t call anyone a fascist or a nazi. Maybe you should stop putting words in people’s mouths and then accusing them of saying things they never said just so you can get mad about it :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.