Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
I came here to post something specific, but then decided I didn’t care that much. It’s a usual suspect making a usual argument. No spectacular meltdown, so not worthy of a link.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
From my experience being an unpaid janitor for another community a few years back, I strongly agree with the Derpi mod team’s stance against backseat moderation. Regardless of whether the platform uses an engagement algorithm or sorts by new, visible backseat moderation encourages further backseat moderation, trolling, and general off-topic behavior. The way we ran things at my other community, we were proudly known as the mod team who banned you if you publicly questioned our decisions. The fact that the competing boards without this rule got overrun with meta-discussion meant that users came back to us when they needed on-topic talk whether they liked it or not. People responding to someone else’s meta-discussion bumps the thread and invites more bystanders to spew their drivel.
For whatever reason, backseat moderation about transphobia is especially successful at permanently derailing entire forums. Backseat moderating racism, homophobia, and misogyny creates drama that eventually settles down. A troll creating a post where they pretend to be the victim of non-existent transphobia the mods failed to remove will create a discourse spiral if the mods don’t remove every single instance of meta-discussion on sight.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Idk if this belongs here, but people posting clips of that one live action EQG show just to post upskirts is genuinly fucking weird. Like god, these are actually people who are performing a children’s show what is wrong with you.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
I guess that BGP who was trying to say Aryanne is the most popular pony on this site gave up (I did some investigating that proves otherwise).
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
@lonewolf
I’ll bite: what are the current rankings of most popular OCs?
@Binkyt11
It’s like upskirts of high school cheerleaders: titillating if you’re one of their classmates, creepy as hell if you’re one of their classmates’ teachers or parents.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Now let’s look deeper using the search. That’s the total number of images under those tags.
Now these totals don’t include NSFW and anthro since I have those filtered, but the results are still telling (plus I made this a couple weeks ago so a few more have probably been added.
First here’s Ary and 9 other OC’s and their single image with the biggest number of likes:
1: Echo 3339
2: Littlepip 1820
3: Fluffle Puff 1657
4: Fausticorn 1358
5: Cream Heart 1215
6: Anon Filly 1205
7: Snowdrop 1092
8: Aryanne 1065
9: Brownie Bun 933
10: Nyx 805
Pretty low on the list for the ““2nd most popular pony on the site””
Now here’s the number of images those OC’s plus a new one have with a like score of 300 or more. Ary does even worse in this one:
1: Littlepip 146
2: Anon Filly 99
3: Fluffle Puff 91
4: Brownie Bun 60
5: Cream Heart 57
6: Fausticorn 55
7: Bay Breeze 27
8: Echo 24T
9: Snowdrop 24T
10: Aryanne 21
Now let’s look at the total number of images tagged for each of those OC’s (and some of those are going to be images with 2 or more of those OC’s in it):
Total # of images for those OC’s using that tag search (incl NSFW and anthro)
1: Littlepip 4311
2: Aryanne 3078
3: Fluffle Puff 2912
4: Anon Filly 2836
5: Cream Heart 2489
6: Nyx 2277
7: Fausticorn 1583
8: Snowdrop 1273
9: Brownie Bun 1008
10: Echo 917
11: Bay Breeze 745
In the total # of Ary images, cut out the Marenheit 451 group and the number drops by 175.
Both Fluffle and Anon Filly have almost the same number of images as Aryanne, yet both have over 4 times as many images with a score of 300 or more.
Echo has less than a 3rd of the images Ary has, yet has slightly more with 300+ likes.
If Ary was so popular, shouldn’t she be topping those 2 lists?
The next step would be to go through the Ary images and see how many are just photoshop jobs, meta, etc. , and how many different artists have made and uploaded those images.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
@lonewolf
When you’re talking about score and number of likes, I’m having trouble deciphering if you’re counting net score or number of updoots (and ignoring downvoters entirely).
What is clear is that everypony’s favorite Hitler-worshipping OC is far more popular with artists than with viewers (since there is such a discrepancy between art count and upvote count).
Background Pony #2EDE
@lonewolf
lmao, trying this hard
An OC that symbolizes, mocks, parodies, and exalts racism and genocide is in the top ten most popular no matter how you cut it, a lot of artists love to draw her, and others upload her while leaving thousands of better designed (in all aspects) OCs unuploaded or untagged
I’m sure you’d like to believe all or at least the majority of people that create and updoot nazi shit are just “edgy”, “love free speech”, or whatever
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

U mad?
How many like the art is what counts though. Most people think she’s shit compared to others. And yes I was going by likes alone. Add downvotes to it and Ary will likely drop even farther (unfortunately Nyx would drop too considering how much she’s hated… by mostly channers).
Currently going through the trouble of seeing how many artists are actually attached to the tag.
LOL and just like that you show up. I doubt you’re actually a BGP now.
And maybe there are, or were more images of those OC’s. You’re forgetting about DB’s DNP list. There was already a lot of people who didn’t want their images here before the 2020 incident. Now there’s even less after all of those takedowns.
Background Pony #2EDE
@lonewolf
LOL everyone here is a BGP unless they post with their legal and name and passport photo, pal.
And no, if anything the number of aryanne images decreased significantly from the drama due to the rule changes and pro-nazi artists DNPing.
Really weird seeing people go to bat this hard to defend the popularity and over-representation of a nazi OC in the My Little Pony fandom.
Background Pony #2EDE
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Ah yes, pointing out that an oc that makes a mockery out of genocide and racism is way, way too popular in the fandom, and that people like you will drop everything to go defend it while staying completely silent on other issues, is completely akin to screaming about war crimes.
Way to poison the well with bullshit.
Background Pony #2EDE
@Dex Stewart
I’m not advocating for wiping away the images, but I am for not pretending they aren’t a problem. Which is what people like seraphim and others do: complain about evil leftists saying “racism is bad”, while turning a blind eye to or even defending those that are very unironically promoting racism and worse.
Being criticized and called out over shitty behavior is not the same thing as being censored and silenced.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
We don’t to be lectured 24/7 on the same bloody shit over and over. It’s getting jarring.
Slipping your values and “morals” into everything that it shouldn’t be in. Lynching those who dare criticize the practice. I don’t care how “good intentioned” you are, you are not free from criticisms.
Like I’ve said many times before.
It’s always those who take “moral high grounds” who people should be wary of the most.
They are never good news. You give them a mile, they’ll take several because “reasons” and “greater good”. Eventually you’ll find yourself living under draconian set of rules where you’re constantly being told “all is well” when it is certainly not, but the same time they continue to give the public an impression of a never ending crusade against malice. Or whatever they deem as “malice” on the whim.
Background Pony #4166
The current topic is getting boring. Can someone introduce some more entertaining cringe?
Background Pony #2EDE
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Yet here you are, in the “brony cringe” thread, constantly trying to slip in your own values and morals wherever you can and whining about anyone that doesn’t think like you. You never seem to be able to stop bringing up “the left” and how terrible all the “SJWs” are, so take up your own words,“We don’t to be lectured 24/7 on the same bloody shit over and over. It’s getting jarring.”
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
You can exalt genocide while mocking its victims and turning it into a “joke”. Propaganda tends to do both very well, very intentionally.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@Dex Stewart
I’m not advocating for wiping away the images, but I am for not pretending they aren’t a problem. Which is what people like seraphim and others do: complain about evil leftists saying “racism is bad”, while turning a blind eye to or even defending those that are very unironically promoting racism and worse.
Being criticized and called out over shitty behavior is not the same thing as being censored and silenced.
This wreaks of “wE’re NoT TaKinG aWay Ur GaeMs!!!” Brianna Wu level BS I’ve seen and heard too much.
They always end up censoring and taking away thing because REASONS.
Cough cough “offensive/pRoblEmatique!!!” cough
Hurrdurr “iTs NOT CensorshiP!!!”
“ITS JUST CONSEQUENCE CULTURE!!”
They ALWAYS say that.
That is how Cancel Culture always works it’s way in.
Background Pony #2EDE
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
You continue to, as always, attack some leftist boogey-man, rather than ever stop to think about whether or not there’s a problem or accept any criticism.
It’s so much more comfortable and safer to never even consider there might be something wrong in your “group” and just constantly act like the victim of unfounded attacks by powerful and insidious outsiders going after you for no reason at all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.