Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #9BE5
Was considering making a whole fresh post, but this seems a decent place to bring this up.
For years I posted all kinds of fun edits and stuff on derpi, this why my place to just enjoy silly pony stuff.
Then it became more and more clear this place was being actively targeted by degenerate fascists and literal nazis. Idiots who apparently think ‘friendship is magic’ and a show that’s all about accepting others for being different doesn’t count for anything.
I got sick and tired of warning and arguing against the disturbing, overt trend of insecure idiots giving in to fascist ideology, so I left.
Is this place still a festering cesspool of nonsense like ‘oh its fine for fascists and nazis to hang out here and preach their gospel’, or has it been cleaned up at all?
You know, since this thread is about cringe bronies in general. And you can’t get much more cringe than combining fascism with cute cartoon horses.
Background Pony #9BE5
Sorry OP, I should’ve taken a closer look at the edit you made.
Feel free to have my previous post removed or whatever I guess.
I’m still hate genuine nazis though.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #9BE5
I don’t know what you mean by ‘preach their gospel’, but if you see something that you think breaks our rules (and anyone promoting any IRL neo-Nazi group or political organization like Nordic Resistance Movement or Identity Evropa, or posting racist or bigoted shit or calling for the mass murder of ‘undesirables’ is definitely against our rules) then report it.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

“The rampant nazis and other fascists of derpibooru… ALL of them! I hardly could turn around without bumping into one… “
Brought to you by the bureau of fiction.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Seiken
Well, to be fair, there were literal card-carrying members of several groups, including the Nordic Resistance Movement who were pissed that we wouldn’t let them advertise here or post their fliers and promotional posters even though they put a pony on them.
I don’t know that they were ‘rampant’. But they weren’t ‘fictional’.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Seiken
I don’t think anyone is disagreeing with that.
The volume of easily triggered snowflakes REEEEing because they think they have a right to not be offended or disagreed with on this site as well as any other site that ostensibly has any kind of social media feature to it is by any measure way too high. Way the fuck too high. Like, one of those people a day would be too many, and it seems like there’s hundreds of them everywhere you look.
But I felt you might have been going too far the other way.
Before this becomes a ‘how many literal card-carrying neo-nazis behaving like neo-nazis is too many’, and getting back to the post I was replying to, I think everyone still here agrees the answer is ‘one of them is too many’ and if you run into someone being behaving like whatever ‘neo-nazi’ means to you on this site, please report them and some poor bastard on the team will look into it. And probably spend the next year getting death threads every day.
Because while rare, literal card-carrying neo-nazis do exist, and are still on the site granted that they follow our rules. And we prefer that they not behave like literal IRL neo-nazis if they’re going to continue use this site.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I don’t think i have gone to far the other way with my post, but i can agree that we don’t need unapoletic serious neo nazis. And getting death threats on the internet, unfortunate as it is to receive them is part of the business being in an influential position. I don’t think many people are told that or know it beforehand, but if someone is not built to handle that then it would be better they look somewhere else to spent their time.
I have gotten them from both sides of aisle while running my ranky ass discord server. And even if its not death threats, some people hold onto grudges for years obsessing over a person that “has done them wrong”.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Seiken
I admittedly might be a little touchy about the subject because I’m one of the people who has to keep talking to them. They’re one of the least ‘fictional’ things I deal with here. Although at this point admittedly they’re #4 or 5 on the list of things I would rather not have to deal with.
So, sorry if I over-reacted.
Background Pony #990D
Chris Chan’s latest jail letter says that WWIII will happen if G5 continues.
I know he’s a G4 purist and all, but not even the most hardcore purists would go that far. Not even SaveMLP. Honestly that stay at the mystery facility didn’t really do much for him it seems.
Background Pony #E64E
Chris Chan’s latest jail letter says that WWIII will happen if G5 continues.
I know he’s a G4 purist and all, but not even the most hardcore purists would go that far. Not even SaveMLP. Honestly that stay at the mystery facility didn’t really do much for him it seems.
Wouldn’t be surprising if he actually agreed with Chris.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
IIRC, Mixmaster or SaveMLP was an autistic man who had a difficult and sad life. His main reason to change the finale of MLP was because he was simply not satisfied with the ending, and he took it so seriously because the show was like a refuge against the bad things in his life.
@icey wicey 1517  
Apparently the guy behind that movement is named [redacted], who also goes by Mixmaster226. He’s revealed that he doesn’t think too highly of his life, because he’s an autistic virgin in his 30s who still lives with his parents. Friendship is Magic was one of the few things that actually made him happy, but he completely snapped after Season 9, seeing it as a complete betrayal of everything he liked about the first eight seasons. As a result, he’s been on this big crusade to get G5 cancelled and have Season 9 of FIM “redone.” I initially found the crusade to be hilariously pathetic when I first found out about it, but after learning about [redacted]’s motivations, I find it more sad than anything else.
This Mixmaster guy makes me ashamed of being called a “brony”, because the name makes me think of fans who behave like him. Although my level of obsession isn’t as deep as his, his antics sometimes makes me feel ashamed and sad of being autistic and having ADHD.
I like MLP, but I don’t want to end up being as locked up as this guy.
Background Pony #4166
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
To be fair, a disproportionate number of bronies did share that kind of background early on. But where most were too forgiving towards the show’s mounting flaws for the sake of their emotional investment, I don’t think any were so burned by their investments being all for nothing that they’d try to convince Hasbro to redo the finale and think it would actually happen.
What a sad little man. This is news to me. Best to just view MLP FiM as a whole being a cautionary tale and move on than…doing all this.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
I took it further by having it as the inspiration for a scifi universe I made up, and several novels that I even published on Amazon. As in “a unicorn using scifi gadgets as a farm horse”, “obsessive fans” (like MixMaster), and “Hasbro vs Mattel as space empires”.
That’s another level way higher than him, but even then sometimes I see myself in his obsession, although I try to focus on the real world by building my own career.
Megalobronia

Nintendo Nerd
IIRC, Mixmaster or SaveMLP was an autistic man who had a difficult and sad life. His main reason to change the finale of MLP was because he was simply not satisfied with the ending, and he took it so seriously because the show was like a refuge against the bad things in his life.
I’m taking this with a grain of salt, but man, that’s… I’m not sure what to call this. Still, this doesn’t excuse him from pestering people (fans and creators alike) just because he wasn’t okay with the finale. And this is coming from someone who is also autistic.
Although my level of obsession isn’t as deep as his, his antics sometimes makes me feel ashamed and sad of being autistic and having ADHD.
I like MLP, but I don’t want to end up being as locked up as this guy.
As long as you’re respectful towards others’ opinions and know to be civil, I think you’ll be good.
Background Pony #4166
@Background Pony #8323
Mixmaster226 may be a fool, but whoever is posting anonymously in the comments of his story just to spite him for offsite posts is arguably an even scummier piece of shit.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
This is more about my cringe self from like 3-5 years ago on this site. I swear I keep looking back on stuff I commented on like YEARS AGO and somehow they’re just so fucking cringe 🥲
Like its not really anything persay of like stuff I said like I’m a dumb kid, but it’s like the way I typed it and how I interrupted it back then ;-;
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Kind of reminds me of that Truelove hearts bastard in the Sonic fandom who was overly obsessed with the Sonamy ship that he went around attacking those who disagrees and harassing the show staff for “not making it canon”. The VA for Sonic had to block him on Twitter.
Honestly though. What do these losers hope to accomplish by throwing death threats at show writers for doing their jobs? They have a gross sense of entitlement and delusions.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I mean… the portrayal of Sonic and Amy being an item seems to be fairly canon. Its just one of those old tropes of the girl who is into romantic relationships before the boy of her dreams. The boy never outright speaks out disinterest, so has interest, but at the same time isn’t ready for it yet.
So Amy want to be lovey-dovey while Sonic still in his early teenager phase of speeding around and eating chilidogs.
The best example from my childhood of this trope was Ranma 1/2. Ranma was focused on his training and regular life while all the gurls wanted a piece of him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.