Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #990D
Um, anyway.
How about that Chris Chan fellow? He says G5 would start WWIII. Isn’t that just goofy?
Background Pony #4CD4
Man, what a mess. Look at all that red. They knew what they were doing when they threw the first punch with nothing to gain from it. And it’s not the first time I’ve seen this happen here.
Was it worth it?
Latecomer

Another round of “did Cozy deserve it” discussion on FimFic, same old same old… but this time I saw someone arguing that Sprout is irredeemable and “the only thing he expects from him is his death”. (And this from a supposed Christian!)
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Sprout wanted to start a war against the other races, he is pretty terrible, but i think his mother doesn’t get enough cred who has been spoon feeding this fear to the whole town for profit… me thinks a lot of people would rather applaud her prowess of business making than criticize it because capitalism.
Also Cozy 100% deserved it, whats there to even discuss? Frankly out of the three turned to stone Chrysalis is the most innocent one as even though its good that she got bound, its her species nature to seek out love and she was providing for her swarm.
Background Pony #08B5
providing for her swarm.
Yet she abused them.
As for Cozy, I think it’s up to debate on if she truly deserved it.
I’m neutral on this, so…🤷
Background Pony #4166
@Latecomer
Whether or not she deserved it, she certainly didn’t deserve the fate placed upon her. But only in the context that reversible petrification is needlessly cruel and utterly irresponsible when utter obliteration, like with Sombra, would have been the wiser choice. The threat is dealt with permanently and the evil ones are put out of their misery. Everyone wins.
Background Pony #4166
@Megalobronia
…..who?
looks anyway
Well, he’s not wrong, so I can give him that. Brings to mind those political comic mocking all manner of politicians. It’s funny because it’s true. I salute this man for having the balls to make this image public.
PS: A little late to bring this up now, isn’t it? Upload date was 6 months ago.
Background Pony #4166
@Latecomer
Nobody ever complains about Sombra’s ultimate fate. You have to weigh the risks of whether or not it’s wise to keep someone alive if they are likely to remain a threat. Capital punishment exists for a reason.
Background Pony #4166
@Latecomer
That’s not what I mean, but I’m sure you get my point.
It is important to always have the capacity for mercy. But it’s equally important to know when to let go for the greater good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.