Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #B2D0
One more thing:
I think the reason its been quiet is cause there mostly hasn’t been any drama.
Especially after the argument between @ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ and @Background Pony #2EDE.
Of course, combined with the rule change in this thread, it’s been stalled in someways.
Is it expected? Yes. We shouldn’t say that bronies are a dying breed, as there’s always gonna be a new breed.
Same case for the fandom.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Megalobronia
The last ever brony will post an argument about why Starlight should never have been promoted to leadership at Twilight’s school due to the mishandled redemption arc in the S5 finale before he logs off 9ever rather than choose any other arguments as to why Starlight is not fit to be a guidance counselor.
Background Pony #5A28
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Which won’t happen.
As mentioned:
Of course, combined with the rule change in this thread, it’s been stalled in someways.
Is it expected? Yes. We shouldn’t say that bronies are a dying breed, as there’s always gonna be a new breed.
Same case for the fandom.
MoPyr
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

I'm on Deviantart!
So this isn’t really related to the thread’s title, but I suddenly remember this certified hood classic while staring at my ceiling.
Even years after, I still don’t understand the need to draw hate arts like this. Like, drawing a fictional character dying isn’t gonna make said subject you hate dissappear overnight.
Whats even worse is that there are hate groups on Deviantart that specialize in this kind of stuffs.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
iirc, unironic.
There was a while where a bunch of DA accounts would post stuff like this. Hating on bronies was really popular back in the day, was an easy way for someone to declare they were a MAN, NOT GAY, STRAIGHT AND NORMAL. Hate art like this was the artist equivalent of the all-too-common “bronies are pedo creep rapists!” you’d find on any pony related YT video or misc. article.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I like me some hate art, but only if its good, his pieces are always so dang ugly that i cannot enjoy them.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER! Contestant! Come down and get your new car!
large
large
He’s also still on shit from like early 2010s. The guy presented here hasn’t been relevant since 2014.
(nudity)
large
He’s also still making fun of Anita Sarkeesian, who was frankly very very milquetoast in hindsight, in the year of our lord 2022. If that’s not cringe I don’t know what is.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
@icicle wicicle 1517
I think it’s for a few reasons. The biggest being its just the current ideal sexy body type and it appeals to a lot of dudes and dudettes in general and nothing else. That would be the main one.
For the Anti-SJW types I think it’s just part of the OWN THE LIBS thing. In 2014 the body type’s prevalence got criticized; sometimes in good thought out ways, sometimes by a teen on social media with all the grace of a teen on social media; and it seemed to light a fire under their ass that turned basic “this is sexy” into a philosophy “this is sexy and must be protected from those blue hairs.”
Ironic because plenty of the people who criticized it either grew up and got more nuanced or are super fucking horny to begin with. There’s even a term now for people who unironically yell about sex bad; SWERF.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.