Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Background Pony #4166
@Background Pony #4166
smokebombs in out of nowhere
So I had to do a double take and this is actually an instance of two completely different anons landing on the same anon ID formula “result” (which determines the #blah and avatar), and not the same person replying to themselves. While this is far from rare (it’s 4 hex numbers, after all, on a site with several million posts/comments), the chances of both in one thread/comment section are very very small, and the chances of that and one after the other are hilariously miniscule.
You should buy some lottery tickets.
Background Pony #4166
@Background Pony #4166
@Background Pony #4166
smokebombs in out of nowhere
So I had to do a double take and this is actually an instance of two completely different anons landing on the same anon ID formula “result” (which determines the #blah and avatar), and not the same person replying to themselves. While this is far from rare (it’s 4 hex numbers, after all, on a site with several million posts/comments), the chances of both in one thread/comment section are very very small, and the chances of that and one after the other are hilariously miniscule.
You should buy some lottery tickets.
Oh my goodness, that was unexpected. Welp.
Background Pony #4166
Speaking of which, it seems Mixmaster now wants to revise Make Your Mark.
Oh, boy.
Background Pony #4166
@Background Pony #990D
Well, considering what’s been mentioned here by @Background Pony #B04C:
@icey wicey 1517  
Apparently the guy behind that movement is named [redacted], who also goes by Mixmaster226. He’s revealed that he doesn’t think too highly of his life, because he’s an autistic virgin in his 30s who still lives with his parents. Friendship is Magic was one of the few things that actually made him happy, but he completely snapped after Season 9, seeing it as a complete betrayal of everything he liked about the first eight seasons. As a result, he’s been on this big crusade to get G5 cancelled and have Season 9 of FIM “redone.” I initially found the crusade to be hilariously pathetic when I first found out about it, but after learning about [redacted]’s motivations, I find it more sad than anything else.
Yeah.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I wonder what will the Russian Putinist bronies do if Putin loses the war or his presidency? Like the Z-mobbers, Russian Derpibooru anons, and Beltar1 (the avid angry Russian brony from earlier)?
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I was asking since I kinda pity them for being dragged into nationalism and the war in Ukraine.
If their Emperor Pu loses, their whole world will be broken, even as Russia is collapsing around them. They might go insane like the QAnoners after Trump’s losses, as if it’s the end of the world.
Background Pony #990D
If someone has a Pony Creator profile pic, they deserve to not be taken seriously
Background Pony #D9F8
Why does this even exist?
Cannot resist cringing. This is too much, just too much. Filter exists for some reason we can compromise.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.