Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Lord of the Empty Seat
It depends on what side of the fandom you are on. Take if s from someone who’s seen the nonsesical drama in the Sonic community.
What makes that entire conversation hilarious is just the lack of self-awareness to the point where they’ll blame anyone but themselves.
Posted Report
Background Pony #4166
I’m convinced this will end in a suicide when this campaign ends up being all for naught.
Posted Report
Background Pony #9737
Wubcake block me for me assuming she doesn’t want me as a friend or a supporter because she only wants people who are famous or something, It was stupid that I text that & even apologize, she like forgive me & still block me. It wasn’t kool that she did that, if she block me, then it probably means she’s very annoyed about what I text and just block me and probably thinking she’s just another ahole and not worth my time.
Posted Report
Haruka Takahashi
Artist -

I love Michael x3
Wubcake block me for me assuming she doesn’t want me as a friend or a supporter because she only wants people who are famous or something, It was stupid that I text that & even apologize, she like forgive me & still block me. It wasn’t kool that she did that, if she block me, then it probably means she’s very annoyed about what I text and just block me and probably thinking she’s just another ahole and not worth my time.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Wubcake… well there is a name. It’s the only horse famous person that came onto my discord server to complain about impersonation. Three times over the span of a couple years, only once it actually was an issue with someone else being on my server with that name, other times it was “just in case” notification. The couple words exchanged just got my alarm bells going: source of drama. Obviously i did my duties, but boy oh boy do i not want to get involved more than necessary.
Posted Report
Background Pony #9423
PT acting like the victim again after people called her out over getting an employee of a game company over what essentially was nothing. Compete with the staple ad homonems and buzzwords.
This person is nothing more than a bipolar grifter who has stolen and scammed people at Bronycons in the past.
Background Pony #9423
@Background Pony #2EDE
Has a Pony avatar and was the head of the first few Bronycons that was caught stealing and lying to attendees at the con. Fair game.
It’s ironic how people like PT are resorting to CCP style of justification, intimidation and threats to off those they don’t like and those that happen to “trigger” them for God knows what. When they themselves complain about “oppression” and shit.
Background Pony #9423
What a sad pathetic existence if attacking and canceling people online over petty shit via keyboard thumping is what they dedicate their lives to doing. Nothing more than a opportunistic clout chaser driven by their ego.
Sure you can make an argument that some of us here are doing the exact same thing. But when you pull outrageous shit like what PT did to an innocent individual, there would be backlash. People will make noise of the issue.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.