Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Background Pony #6B08":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4708214#post_4708214
)  
That's debatable, as I feel many other decades have had good cartoons too,even as far back as the 1930s.  
(And honestly half those 2010s shows didn't interest me much, or I lost interest in. R&M was funny/clever at first, but then it just got to a point like most cliché adult animated sitcoms where it tries too hard to be constantly edgy/vulgar/creepy/offensive, and loses it's dignity that balanced that out. Though, it still has it's moments, so I don't wanna completely bash it like many do online.)

In fact, I still feel Disney's "Snow White" was pretty impressive for it's time, even for today. While it may seem "kiddy," "old," or "not very progressive" by today's standards, underneath it's fluff, it was very beautifully painted, smoothly animated, had some good humor, took nice liberties to expand the original fairy-tale's lore, and some surprisingly dark/creepy/edgy moments.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky