Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@igotnopicks":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4708366#post_4708366
)  
True... ("Uncle Grandpa" comes to mind.)

"Regular Show" was pretty good though for a 2010 show, despite kinda reusing that "monster of the week" gag too much.

"

[
@Dr_Osaka":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4708369#post_4708369
)  
Unikitty had it's moments. Sometimes it was annoying, but other times it was very funny, and even adorable in a MLP:FIM kinda way. I liked how Unikitty was genuinely sweet to her friends, and brother, and cared about them, despite her craziness. (She was even nice to her enemies.) Plus, I liked the unique Lego character designs. A pretty underrated show.

"Sonic Boom" was another decent 2010s show, it's only problem was it was less action-focused likthen other classic Sonic cartoons, and felt more like a Sonic parody then a legit show sometimes.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@igotnopicks":/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4708366#post_4708366

"Regular Show" was pretty good though for a 2010 show, despite kinda reusing that "monster of the week" gag too much.

"@Dr_Osaka":/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4708369#post_4708369
Unikitty had it's moments. Sometimes it was annoying, but other times it was very funny, and even adorable in a MLP:FIM kinda way. I liked how Unikitty was genuinely sweet to her friends, and brother, and cared about them, despite her craziness. (She was even nice to her enemies.) Plus, I liked the unique Lego character designs. A pretty underrated show.

"Sonic Boom" was another decent 2010s show, it's only problem was it was less action-focused like other Sonic cartoons, and felt more like a Sonic parody then a legit show sometimes.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@igotnopicks":/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4708366#post_4708366

"@Dr_Osaka":/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4708369#post_4708369
Unikitty had it's moments. Sometimes it was annoying, but other times it was very funny, and even adorable in a MLP:FIM kinda way. I liked how Unikitty was genuinely sweet to her friends, and brother, and cared about them, despite her craziness. Plus, I liked the unique Lego character designs. A pretty underrated show.

"Sonic Boom" was another decent 2010s show, it's only problem was it was less action-focused like other Sonic cartoons, and felt more like a Sonic parody then a legit show sometimes.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

Unikitty had it's moments. Sometimes it was annoying, but I liked how Unikitty was genuinely sweet to her friends, and brother, and cared about them, despite her craziness. Plus, I liked the unique Lego character designs. A pretty underrated show.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

Unikitty had it's moments. Sometimes it was annoying moments, but I liked how Unikitty was genuinely sweet to her friends, and brother, and cared about them, despite her craziness. Plus, I liked the unique Lego character designs.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

Unikitty had it's moments. Sometimes it was annoying moments, but I liked how Unikitty was genuinely sweet to her friends, and brother, and cared about them, despite her craziness. Plus, I liked the unique Lego character designs.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

Unikitty had it's moments.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky