Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Background Pony #0DEE":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4744748#post_4744748
)  
I really hate we've become so dependent on technology that many nice things are being called "obsolete."

Next thing you know, going outside to the store will become "obsolete" thanks to online internet shopping...

Channels like Nick & CN mostly rerun the same 3 or 4 popular shows all day, so they have rarely any room for anything new, or unique.

As a kid, every year the Saturday Morning line-up on channels like ABC, Fox, CBS, ect. that didn't normally play children stuff during the rest of the week always had many new things, and many new line-ups, and more variety. And there's something more appealing about watching something for you on a channel that normally doesn't cater to you as a kid.

While streaming is convenient, oftentimes there's so many things to chose from, I can't make up my mind what to watch, so sometimes it's nice to just turn on a TV to something else random that you don't need to search for, read about, or have a fast internet connection for.

That's why I still liked Saturday Morning TV.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky