Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@northern haste":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4744867#post_4744867
)  
Apparently, that "Atlantis" series never took off.

The now forgotten Disney "Tarzan" TV series from 2000 was surprisingly good though, I remember, yet nobody remembers it.

Though, they're nothing new, "The Little Mermaid" was the first Disney animated movie to be adapted into a TV series, and it was pretty good too. Those shows were common in the '90s, with Beetlejuice, The Mask, Ace Ventura, and many other movies... Some ironically being movies not appropriate for kids.

Heck, Rated R '80s movies like Rambo, Robocop, the Toxic Crusader, and Police Academy all had children cartoon adaptations.

I think the earliest character from a "movie" to get their own series was Gabby, the Liliputian from "Gulliver's Travels," whom had his own spinoff animated theatrical shorts.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky