Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Marx":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4744899#post_4744899
)  
It kinda changes around, like one episode would be a "Dale" episode, the next would be Monteray Jack, then Gadget, or Chip, or all of 'em. That was quite common back then. Maybe that's why MLP:FIM resonates with those whom grew up with Muppet Babies, and such with a variety in the rotating cast, and it kinda brought that back.

"

[
@northern haste":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4744897#post_4744897
)  
Shame, "Treasure Planet" was kinda underrated, but I guess it's best they didn't overdo the sequels like with other movies.

During the 2000s Disney got a bad rep' for the overabundance of sequels, including ones to 30/40+ year old movies...

I remember even Don Bluth said he *hated* the sequels to his movies. (Which he wasn't involved in. Only one he was involved a li'l was "Bartok the Magnificent.")

Though, not saying all sequels are bad, mind you. In fact, I prefer the Toy Story sequels over the first.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky