Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cyborg_pony in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5077475#post_5077475
[bq="Dex
) Stewart"] 

>
" [@Cyborg_pony":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5077466#post_5077466
)
>
I guess a wizard did it. Or a Trollan. [/bq]

There's a vid I just saw about Changing characters to avoid royalties since in essence, it's a different character with the same name. Which actually explains a lot as the reason as to why they change characters, usually with the easiest way.

So, in a very ironic way, those cheering for these _*representations_* are really cheering for companies being cheap and screwing over the people that created the characters in the process.

[@Penguin Dragneel](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5077583#post_5077583)  
From what I've seen with that powercon that stated "Teela's journy" Kevin "I make vids about rumor, but how dare someone hear a rumor about my show" Smith's small meltdown, the article saying at some point the show takes a different turn. At worst it'll be a polished turd and Smith.

And with Evil-Lynn just standing there with others, There's more then one red flag.
No reason given
Edited by Cyborg_pony