Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
[@TheHappySpaceman](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5187813#post_5187813)
Unlike the viewer, he’s a neutral party uninvested in the war, its participants, or the consequences of any outcome. His truth doesn’t possess the full context we have, nor does he care. That’s why I think he believes he can afford to go “both sides” about the conflict. Perhaps he can serve as a cautionary tale about holing oneself off from the world. When neutral, everyone who takes a side can functionally be an enemy. Truth is only a slice of reality. It’s ironic- a keeper of knowledge stubbornly rejecting the acquisition of new knowledge. An idealistically pacifist objector to war willing to take on a body count to prevent his knowledge from being used for war purposes.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace