Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@Sparx](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5225216#post_5225216)
I wasn't too keen on that ep' either. Not because I'm a "gun enthusiast," but because it kinda strawmanned, was was too heavy-handed, biased, and kinda had an almost propoganda-like pro-politician/burocracy message at the end.
...(And I'm kinda an "old-timey liberal" in the sense I don't trust politicians or burocracy 100%, regardless what side they're on.)

Only thing I liked about O.K. K.O. was maybe it's homages to retro cartoons/video games, having Jim Cummings, some of it's character designs, and it's crossovers. Especially, the Sonic one. (Which was a huge love letter to the old Sonic cartoons, including the old OVA.)

Other then that, I couldn't really get into it.

The episode where the main characters turn into "furries" was kinda funny though, and did a good job at poking fun at the idea of having anthro personas, without being mean, or insulting about it.

Pffft... Anthro personas. What kinda weirdoes have those? :P
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@Sparx](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5225216#post_5225216)
I wasn't too keen on that ep' either. Not because I'm a "gun enthusiast," but because it kinda strawmanned, was was too heavy-handed, biased, and kinda had an almost propoganda-like pro-politician/burocracy message at the end.
...(And I'm kinda an "old-timey liberal" in the sense I don't trust politicians or burocracy 100%, regardless what side they're on.)

Only thing I liked about O.K. K.O. was maybe it's homages to retro cartoons/video games, having Jim Cummings, some of it's character designs, and it's crossovers. Especially, the Sonic one. (Which was a huge love letter to the old Sonic cartoons, including the old OVA.)

The episode where the main characters turn into "furries" was kinda funny though, and did a good job at poking fun at the idea of having anthro personas, without being mean, or insulting about it.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

Only thing I liked about O.K. K.O. was maybe it's homages to retro cartoons/video games, having Jim Cummings, some of it's character designs, and it's crossovers. Especially, the Sonic one.

The episode where the main characters turn into "furries" was kinda funny though, and did a good job at poking fun at the idea of having anthro personas, without being tmean, or insulting about it.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

Only thing I liked about O.K. K.O. was maybe it's homages to retro cartoons/video games, having Jim Cummings, some of it's character designs, and it's crossovers. Especially, the Sonic one.

The episode where the main characters turn into "furries" was kinda funny though, and did a good job at pokimng fun at the idea of having anthro personas, without being to insulting about it.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

The episode where the main characters turn into "furries" was kinda funny though, and did a good job at pokimg fun at the idea of having anthro personas, without being to insulting about it.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky