Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@Dex Stewart](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5226441#post_5226441)
Shame, I'm a huge TMNT fan, (even of the "cute" merchandise versions) but we all have our preferences.

Interesting, I didn't know it had such a history.

In fairness cartoons before the turn of the century rarely had finales, as they were oftentimes reluctant to make them in case the series gets renewed for a new season.
In fact, the original TMNT cartoon was supposed to end after the original 5-part mini-series pilot, but became popular enough to last almost 200 episodes. Which was quite a feet even back then as most cartoons end after 65 episodes.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@Dex Stewart](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5226441#post_5226441)
Shame, I'm a huge TMNT fan, (even of the "cute" merchandise versions) but we all have our preferences.

In fairness cartoons before the turn of the century rarely had finales, as they were oftentimes reluctant to make them in case the series gets renewed for a new season.
In fact, the original TMNT cartoon was supposed to end after the otriginal 5-part mini-series pilot, but became popular enough to last almost 200 episodes. Which was quite a feet even back then as most cartoons end after 65 episodes.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

In fact, the original TMNT cartoon was supposed to end after the otiginal 5-part mini-series pilot, but became popular enough to last almost 200 episodes. Which was quite a feet even back then as most cartoons end after 65 episodes.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky