Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
That’s not even his most substantial criticism of it. That’s Ming, and after finding out Ming responded to catching Meilin drawing a private fictionalization of the guy she’s crushing on by putting Mei on the spot to confront the guy & show him the drawing, I cadun’tno if I disagree. Not to mention that watching an isolated clip is a sure fire way to conceal context.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
That’s not even his most substantial criticism of it. That’s Ming, and after finding out Ming responded to catching Meilin drawing a private fictionalization of the guy she’s crushing on by forcputting Mei ton come with her spot to shcownfront the guy & show him the drawing, I can’t disagree. Not to mention that watching an isolated clip is a sure fire way to conceal context.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace