Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@northern haste](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5238088#post_5238088)
Yeah, especially the ones full of fart jokes...

I mean I can appreciate poopy vulgar humor sometimes, but some adult shows go to overboard, and get kinda childish with it. Like a kid who giggles when he hears the word "boobie."

Like honestly, I thought "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" was much better adult humor before it started adding cussing, and random vulgarity like Zorak pissing on SG's head.
Vulgar humor has to have timing, and some surprise to work.

To quote Groucho Marx in "Duck Soup," if you're going to tell a dirty joke, you have to know how to tell it.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@northern haste](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5238088#post_5238088)
Yeah, especially the ones full of fart jokes...

I mean I can appreciate poopy vulgar humor sometimes, but some adult shows go to overboard, and get kinda childish with it. Like a kid who giggles when he hears the word "boobie."

Like honestly, I thought "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" was much better adult humor before it started adding cussing, and random vulgarity like Zorak pissing on SG's head.
Vulgar humor has to have timing, and some surprise to work.

To quote Groucho Marx, if you're going to tell a dirty joke, you have to know how to tell it.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky